Enteractive, the industry leader in player reactivation and retention for the sports betting and iGaming sector, has formed a new alliance with leading United States (US) operator Resorts Digital Gaming, to run campaigns in licensed US jurisdictions such as New Jersey.
The partnership will see Enteractive implementing its award-winning campaigns for the Resorts and Mohegan Sun brands in New Jersey with a focus on the activation of registered non-funded player accounts (RNFs) to reduce registration churn as well as reactivation campaigns to bring back lapsed players.
Leveraging Enteractive’s cutting-edge (Re)Activation Cloud platform, Resorts Digital Gaming will work with Enteractive’s expert agents, who will engage with players via one-on-one conversations by phone. This tried and tested approach complements Resorts Digital Gaming’s existing CRM activities and is a proven way to convert more deposits from RNFs while also implementing responsible gambling best practices.
“Our team is extremely excited about collaborating with Enteractive and its innovative player engagement strategies,” the Chief Executive Officer for Resorts World Digital, Ed Andrewes, said. “This partnership will set us apart from our competitors and show our players that we value the experience they have with Resorts Digital Gaming. We’re excited to see the positive outcomes of this joint effort.”
“Our primary goal is to facilitate direct communication between iGaming companies and their players using genuine one-on-one interactions,” the Chief Business Development Officer for Enteractive, Andrew Foster, said. “With the aid of our highly skilled team of local US call agents, we are certain that Resorts Digital Gaming can increase its results in player conversions and reactivations.”
Enteractive’s native-speaking call agents support iGaming brands across every time zone. In 2022, Enteractive engaged with over 6.5 million players, generating over €51 million for global operators.
“Brands that wish to improve their players’ experience and boost financial gains at the same time will find Enteractive’s sustainable, personalized approach the secret sauce they’ve been looking for,” Foster said.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia6 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe6 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans6 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa6 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia6 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30