Global B2B iGaming technology and content provider Bragg Gaming Group today announced that it has acquired Wild Streak Gaming (“Wild Streak“), a Las Vegas, Nevada based content creation studio with a portfolio of 39 premium casino slot titles supported across online and land-based applications.
Bragg signed a purchase agreement to acquire all of the outstanding membership interests of Wild Streak in a cash and stock transaction for a purchase price of approximately USD30 million. Pursuant to the Transaction, which closed simultaneously with the signing of the purchase agreement, the sellers of Wild Streak received USD10 million in cash at closing and will receive USD20 million worth of common shares of Bragg over the next three years, subject to acceleration in the event of a change of control.
Together with the pending acquisition of Spin Games (“Spin”), announced on May 12, 2021, the Transaction serves to advance Bragg’s acquisition strategy by increasing its ability to distribute and develop high-quality online casino content to the US market in-house. The Transaction provides Bragg with a library of 39 premium casino content titles, including several top performing land-based titles, and a robust suite of intellectual property and know-how including game designs, mathematic works, advance game mechanics and features that are specifically tailored for US markets.
Wild Streak’s design team comprises experienced mathematical and creative minds from the casino gaming industry and includes Doug Fallon, the founder and CEO of Wild Streak and a renowned land-based slot designer with over 20 years of industry experience. Doug worked in several executive marketing and design positions over 11+ years at Aristocrat before founding Wild Streak. Wild Streak has created popular games for the largest US land-based slots manufacturers and designed the games and mechanics behind several well-known land-based slots titles and brands along with successful games in both social and real money online casinos. Wild Streak has a library of land-based content that will be customized for the USA online market along with building upon existing high performers such as Dragon Power in the USA online market.
Effective at closing of the Transaction, Mr. Fallon will join Bragg as Managing Director of Group Content and will play a key role in leading Bragg through its US content creation strategy while also collaborating closely with the Company’s European development staff to facilitate the cross-selling and repackaging of Bragg’s proprietary European content for US operators.
Upon the completion of the Spin and Wild Streak transactions, Bragg will have successfully executed on its strategy of acquiring the essential resources and technology assets required to become a tier one vertically integrated B2B iGaming business operating in US and Canadian markets. Bragg’s consolidated operations will comprise an enhanced full turnkey iGaming, content delivery and Player Engagement Platform with integrations into the majority of the tier one operators across both US and European markets, and a robust in-house content development function with localized market expertise that will allow the Company to expand its proprietary content offering.
Wild Streak reported USD1.05M in revenue and USD233,000 of EBITDA in FY2020, and USD487,000 in revenue and USD241,000 of EBITDA in Q12021.
“In an industry where premium content is king, Doug and his team have built up an enviable track record of developing leading premium casino slot content for both the land-based and online casino industry,” said Richard Carter, Chief Executive Officer of Bragg Gaming. “We look forward to integrating this know-how into Bragg’s overall offering and significantly expanding the Company’s higher margin proprietary in-house casino slot content capabilities.
“We expect this Transaction to be materially enhancing to both revenue and EBITDA in the first full year of ownership, as well as strategically compelling given Wild Steak brings a wealth of US market casino games insights into the group, including valuable game designs, advanced game mechanics and features that are specifically tailored for and proven in the US market.
“We welcome Doug and the whole Wild Streak team onboard, and we look forward to leveraging Doug’s expertise to lead our US and global content creation strategy,” he added.
“Richard and the Bragg Gaming executive team have put in place the strategy and key components to accelerate their growth and market share in the iGaming market, and Wild Streak is excited to be a cornerstone for their growth strategy,” commented Mr. Fallon. “We are highly impressed with the ORYX Gaming technology stack’s robust foundation and their roadmap for additional capabilities in development. We are looking forward to working with the ORYX team to create unique player experiences as we embed their technology into our game designs.”
“As the trends indicate, much of the historical content designed for Europe does not resonate with the traditional American player and we believe our background is an ideal fit with for the Bragg Gaming Group as it focuses on this emerging market,” he added.
Wild Streak Gaming Highlights
- Initially focused on land-based game design and mathematics, Wild Streak has been increasingly focusing on online content as it customizes games for a wide variety of markets in the US and Europe.
- Growing portfolio of 39 titles with a variety of game assets and design mechanics that service a broad array of operators and slot players with games deployed on 12 different platforms including land based, online and social casinos.
- Passionate agile team with multiple employees having over 20 years of experience in the slot design industry working for some of the largest companies including IGT, Aristocrat, Scientific Games and Konami.
- Wild Streak’s game content is distributed across six land-based platforms around the globe including traditional Class 3 casinos, video lottery terminal (VLT), limited payout machines (LPM) and Class 2 casino markets. Wild Steak has collaborated and deployed game content with leading global manufacturers including IGT and Scientific Games.
- Proven performers in land-based casino market across multiple slot manufacturer platforms.
- Highly successful in the NJ USA online market with Dragon Power and multiple successful titles released in Europe in 2021 including Congo Cash, Temujin Treasures, and Amazing Money Machine.
Bragg Gaming Group Highlights
- Leading global business-to-business gaming technology and content provider serving markets primarily in Europe and Latin America via its proprietary ORYX Gaming full turnkey solution.
- Its modular, scalable and fully customizable ORYX Gaming technology and content solutions have been developed, licensed, launched and operated on behalf of more than 125 iGaming and sports betting operators worldwide.
- The full ORYX turnkey solution offers online casino, sportsbook and lottery operations including the proprietary ORYX remote games server, ORYX Hub and the powerful new Player Engagement Platform (PEP).
- The innovative PEP suite of engagement tools offers proven retention-boosting gamification features such as Quests, Achievements, Leaderboards, Tournaments and bespoke Jackpot game promotions.
- Richard Carter was recently announced as CEO of Bragg, moving from the position of Board Chair, which he had held since October 2020.
Powered by WPeMatico
IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
International Game Technology PLC announced that it was recently recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by the Top Employers Institute, a global authority in recognizing excellence in people practices.
This announcement follows the news that IGT Italy earned the Top Employer distinction earlier this year. The Top Employers Institute also independently certified that IGT is an employer of choice, joining more than 2100 organizations in more than 120 countries.
“Earning the Top Employer distinction in the US, Canada and Italy is a significant achievement for IGT, as more than 70% of the Company’s workforce resides in those three countries. The Top Employers Institute provides meaningful benchmarking data that will help IGT drive continuous improvement and provide a working environment where professional growth, inclusion and communication are paramount,” said Dorothy Costa, IGT Senior Vice President, People & Transformation.
To earn this achievement, IGT went through a rigorous application process and provided detailed responses to more than 225 questions pertaining to the Company’s people strategy, which includes its commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and ethical operations. The application process also encompassed IGT’s achievements in digitization, talent acquisition, professional and leadership development, well-being and performance management.
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
NorthStar Gaming has announced that it has entered into a partnership agreement with BettorView that will enable NorthStar to engage with consumers in restaurants and bars across Ontario. The partnership provides NorthStar with the opportunity to further expand player acquisition across both sports wagering and online casino in a frictionless and convenient manner.
“Partnering with BettorView will fuel growth and expansion of the NorthStar Bets player base, while also increasing brand awareness amongst priority audiences. The restaurant and bar space is a great sector to reach target consumers who have a high propensity to wager and are often watching live sports and games in a social environment,” said Michael Moskowitz, Chair and CEO of NorthStar Gaming.
As BettorView’s first Canadian iGaming partner, NorthStar will be able to build brand awareness, drive consumer engagement and strengthen its presence in both restaurant and bar environments.
“NorthStar is the ideal partner for us to initiate our entry into Canada with our technology. Our technology allows our gaming and venue partners to customize and localize content so that it fully resonates for sports fans, while also educating them on sports betting and responsible gambling in general. As a Canadian-owned gaming brand with deep Ontario roots, NorthStar shares our appreciation for authentically reaching Ontario sports fans, and we’re proud to partner with them,” Javier Vargas, CEO of BettorView, said.
BettorView reaches consumers through a propriety plug-and-play solution that serves sports betting content to hundreds of venues through its patented technology. BettorView optimizes and customizes the consumer experience to ensure guests receive the most relevant sports and sports wagering information, leading them to spend more time on the platform. Just as importantly, BettorView has continued to extend its commitment to feature safe and responsible gambling content on all of its screens.
iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
iGaming Ontario (iGO)’s vision is to lead the world’s best gaming market, which includes building a safer and more enjoyable experience for all igaming players in Ontario. To support players who decide to stop or take a break from gambling, iGO is going to issue a request for proposals (RFP) in early 2024 for a centralized self-exclusion solution that will enable a player to self-exclude from all Ontario regulated igaming operators in a single registration process.
Given the coordinated nature of the program across all regulated igaming operators, including Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG)’s igaming site, the successful bidder will be expected to develop and implement a centralized self-exclusion system that integrates with all operator systems and supports players’ self-exclusion registration, renewal, and reinstatement.
The following are iGO’s principles for centralized self-exclusion:
PLAYER FOCUSED – to provide options to players to support their commitment to take a break, to ensure processes are easy to use with minimal barriers and challenges, and to offer a seamless connection to relevant support services.
SUPPORTIVE – to deliver and execute the program in a non-stigmatized, non-judgmental manner; to be supportive and encouraging so that players feel good about registering in self-exclusion.
TRANSPARENT – to ensure expectations and consequences for players and Operators are clear and information is comprehensive and well-promoted.
SECURE – to ensure player information is securely protected and shared only with relevant employees for the purposes of administering the program.
ROBUST – to implement strong processes and procedures bolstered by secure, responsive, and highly available technology to enable an effective program that supports a player’s goals.
VIABLE – to develop systems and procedures that are manageable and practical for Operators to implement.
With these principles in mind, iGO is seeking interest from responsive and nimble companies that are able to build modern, innovative, secure cloud-based SaaS solutions that are high-profile, public-facing and critically important to building and maintaining the trust and confidence of a wide range of stakeholders. The successful bidder will partner with iGO on a multi-year program to develop best-in-class user experiences by leveraging modern, innovative technology.
Some features for an effective centralized self-exclusion solution include:
- Allowing players to create and manage their self-exclusion profile and including Know Your Client (KYC) identity verification
- Providing players with easy access to self-exclusion at any time including while they are gambling on any regulated igaming website
- Having registration, renewal, and reinstatement processes that are intuitive, simple and offer supporting information.
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- Lionel Messi and Inter Miami effect make 2023 most popular MLS season on record
- Consumers optimistic about 2024 financial outlook, as Paysafe research reveals shifts in spending and saving habits
- Scientific Games Launches New South Carolina Education Lottery Players’ Club Rewards Program
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
Balkans7 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView7 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans7 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Eastern Europe7 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics7 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Arena Esportiva7 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023