FanDuel TV’s daily news-breaking NBA show “Run It Back” returned with new co-host and 3-time NBA Sixth Man of the Year award winner Lou Williams. Williams joins the “Run It Back” team that includes Emmy-winning host Michelle Beadle, NBA Insider Shams Charania and former NBA star Chandler Parsons.
“Couldn’t be more excited to start the next chapter of my career off the court and in the studio with such pros like Michelle, Shams and Chandler. FanDuel TV offered an incredible opportunity to showcase my deep knowledge of the NBA and I jumped on it. Can’t wait to help make ‘Run It Back’ the biggest and greatest this season,” Williams said.
This season “Run It Back” returns with more live episodes every week. Until February 8, “Run It Back” will broadcast 4 days a week, airing live every Monday through Thursday morning at 10:00 am, ET. Starting the week of February 12 and continuing to the end of the NBA Finals, “Run It Back” will move to 5 days a week with the addition of a Friday episode.
“Investing in more episodes of ‘Run It Back’ this season was purposeful. The show saw tremendous growth in its first season and we felt it deserved an expanded weekly lineup in order to reach its potential. We also are bringing the co-hosts to Los Angeles so they can anchor a majority of the shows from FanDuel TV’s new state of the art studio. There is an undeniable team chemistry our audience saw when Michelle, Shams and Chandler were together on set that is hard to replicate remotely,” Kevin Grigsby, Executive Producer and SVP of FanDuel TV, said.
Throughout the NBA season, “Run It Back” will also feature interviews with some of the biggest stars from around the game including regular appearances from NBA legend Vince Carter.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza