Parlays bets are known for their high risk and high reward. They can either make you a lot of money or cost you a lot of money. This is why it’s important to understand what parlay bets are, how they work, and the best way to win them.
What Are Parlays Bet?
It’s a bet on multiple sports events in which you have to predict if a combination of events will happen. The more events you pick the higher your potential payout is. For example, a three-team parlay can give odds of 4/1 while a 10 team parlay can fetch odds of 240/1.
How Do They Work?
Successful parlay bets are built on picking the right combination of events. You can pick as many or as few events you want but your payout will be affected by the number of matches you choose. Matches start counting at 0/0 so if you do not pick any matches for an event, it counts as a loss. If you want to win big money on parlay bets, you need to understand the common combinations that affect an event’s odds.
Here Are 10 Tips On How To Build A Successful Parlay Bet:
1) Be aware that betting against the spread will reduce your chances of winning by about 50%. So if you want more success with your wagers, then go for over/under instead of point spreads.
2) Consider using the “teaser” method when building your parlays. It allows you to pick three games in which all teams must cover in order to get paid. A common method with this is to use a three-team parlay and increase the spread by four points on each game. For example, if you pick a team that has been giving 5 points in games, you would have an additional nine points on your side of the bet. This will decrease your risk and increase your odds significantly.
3) Do not be afraid to invest in high point spreads. The higher the point spread, the bigger your payout will be. In some sports such as basketball and football, you don’t even have to pick a winner as long as more than one team wins or covers the spread for you to win.
4) Use multiple sport betting companies to increase your winning potential. Each bookmaker has its own record of giving winning parlays so the more sportsbooks you use, the higher your chances of winning.
5) Spread your bets over more than one sports event. This will lower the risk and increase your potential for a win. You can also use multiple sport betting companies with this method so even if you lose with one bookmaker, you still have chances of winning on another sporting event. The best way to do it is by going with trusted affiliate betting sites like smartbettingguide. There, you will find many tips and suggestions, as well as useful information like statistics and news related to certain sports events.
6) Use sports betting guides and tips to help you build better parlays. With sports betting guides and tips, you get insights on potential events to put in your parlays so you can maximize bets and minimize the risk.
7) Try to find the most trusted source of information such as team statistics, current market situation, as well as events tracking and schedule to help you better understand your situation and your chosen team.
8) Always look for sports picks with the highest strike rate. This means sports picks that win more than 50% of their bets because these sport picks will give you higher odds and a great chance to win big money.
9) If you notice sport picks that have a high win percentage then they are sport picks that you should follow. If sport picks usually win, then they know what they’re doing and as a result, will give you a sports pick with high odds of winning.
10) In general, using the longer parlays have higher payouts but also have a greater risk. The shorter ones can give you lower odds but they also do not carry as much risk. You should always use sport picks based on the number of sports you place and your budget for each sport event.
Once you decide to make sport picks, start using these tips to build successful parlays that will increase your winning potential. Keep in mind that no sport pick strategy works 100% of the time, but you should make sport picks that give you a higher chance of winning.
There are sport betting companies who offer parlay bets as well as accumulators. Parlays and accumulators are basically the same thing – they allow you to pick two or more sport picks at once. The only difference is that sport picks for sport betting companies accumulators are more restrictive.
For sport picks to be valid in a sports betting company accumulator, all sport picks must win or meet the required handicap or final score. As a result, bets that cater to accumulators usually have higher odds because of this restriction.
Still, you can’t go wrong with sports picks. They may be sports picks that require higher odds, but they will still give you a great chance of winning. The key to sport betting companies accumulators is to find sport picks that meet the sports handicap or final score requirement – this way even one sport pick can turn into a win if you’re sport picks sport betting company sport picks right sport betting companies.
Powered by WPeMatico