Gaming & Leisure, a preeminent gaming and hospitality industry organization, officially announced the recipients of the coveted 2023 Annual Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards.
“It was a sincere honor to award these well-deserving 2023 recipients in front of nearly every property of size in North America who were attendance to celebrate them. The significance of the industry awards has always been they were created by and are judged by the buying constituency as represented on the G&L Board and Roundtable Colleagues. This body represents a vast majority of gaming technology and services spend in North America,” Jeannie Caruso, CEO of Gaming & Leisure, said.
Quick Custom Intelligence was the Transformation Award recipient; Signature Systems Inc. received the Partner Award and OPTX was the recipient of the Innovation Award. The highest honor, the Platinum Award, was presented to Solutions II. This award is arguably the most prestigious in the industry as it encompasses innovation, partner, and transformation measures as well as other evaluated criteria.
Recipients were honored at the G&L Roundtable on Oct. 9th and will be featured in the winter 2023 edition of Gaming & Leisure. Bart Lewin, industry renowned technologist and G&L Award’s Facilitator, will be the awards feature editor.
The G&L Roundtable is an exclusive annual conclave of industry thought leaders united to advance the landscape of the gaming and hospitality industry each year with a select group of G&L Business Partner Sponsors.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia6 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe6 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans6 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa6 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia6 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30