NSoft offers premium products and services, hardware and software, with the goal of ensuring a competitive advantage for our clients and partners. Self-service betting terminals cover the hardware part of our business.
The diverse full product suite gives unprecedented flexibility to clients, as our products work together as an entire platform or independently and can be easily integrated with existing platforms. Seven is an omnichannel, scalable, modular and feature-rich betting and gaming platform. The whole product portfolio is available through the Seven Aggregator with a single integration – one wallet for any product to any channel.
Our unrivalled sports betting content features 890.000+ Live Betting events per year, 890.000+ Pre-Match betting events per year, 40 Live Betting sports and 550 Football leagues. The Sportsbook aims to improve player acquisition, increase revenue generation and drive continued growth for our clients.
All the players’ favorites are here. NSoft also provides a full range of Casino, Live Casino and Virtual games. A diverse and growing Virtual Sports offering combines the latest 3D game graphics and innovative technology.
To learn more about our portfolio, visit nsoft.com and follow us on social media.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE