While 2021 may still be in its infancy, Play’n GO is wasting no time, stamping their mark on this new year, and continuing their domination of the slot markets.
This week see the release of their first slot of the year, Coils of Cash. The game is a cascading payways slot, that imagines what the world would be like if the inventions of the 1893 World Fair had directly shaped the world in which we live.
This was the year that Tesla, Edison and Westinghouse were among the greatest minds of the age, hence a focus on electricity within the game. This includes the unique “Power Coil” reel which can charge up player wins, up to x625.
The game’s design is based on a retro-futuristic look, not a common theme among slot games, bringing another unique angle into the market; while its max win of 30,000x, one of the largest from Play’n GO, sure to be a draw for new players initially. The serious potential and use of multipliers in the game will ensure it carves out its own audience niche.
This dynamic payways title is a fast start out of the blocks for the supplier, who are still enjoying the fruits of a successful 2020. It seems they have moved into this new year without missing a step, as they continue to add to their portfolio at a frightening pace.
CEO Johan Törnqvist gave us a few words about what 2021 looks like for the company:
“We have continued to go from strength to strength, giving us more opportunities to create top tier titles for our partners and extend our brand of entertainment to as many players around the world as possible.
This year we will continue to produce innovative games for the industry while exploring new territories and new ways to create better gaming experiences. It’s going to be another exciting year!”
Coils of Cash is released in multiple markets for play, today!
Powered by WPeMatico
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook today in New York. Sports fans living in and visiting New York will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook experience. New York marks the fifteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in New York, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook where customers can earn up to 5% of the total of their bet in FanCash.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X and on Instagram .
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369)
Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire –Elray Resources Inc. (OTC:ELRA), an emerging leader in the Crypto iGaming industry, today announced the successful launch of Kings of Sport (KOS), a state-of-the art online crypto casino that brings together the world of cryptocurrencies with the excitement of traditional casino games.
Kings of Sport is expanding player options in the online gambling industry by providing users with a diverse selection of classic and modern casino games that can be played using popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.
“Our partnership with KOS is a major step toward deploying Elray’s Crypto IP and expanding our presence in the growing Crypto iGaming market,” said Vincent Cai, Elray’s chief technology officer. “We are pleased with the immediate response by players to KOS’ unique Crypto Casino offering, as evidenced by the registration of over 3,500 users during the first week.”
Key Features of Kings of Sport:
- Wide Selection of Games: Users will have access to a wide range of classic and modern casino games, including live, slots, poker, blackjack, and roulette, among others.
- Cryptocurrency Integration: Kings of Sport supports multiple cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals, providing users with a seamless gaming experience.
- Provably Fair Gaming: The platform offers tested and proven games offering high payout percentages.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Dedicated customer support team available round the clock to assist users with any queries or concerns.
- Fast Payouts once players have been verified.
- State of the Art User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, ensuring a smooth gaming experience for all players.
KOS is also focused on leveraging affiliates to bring traffic to its platform, with a planned go-live of 10 key affiliates on March 1.
The Crypto Gaming Market is projected to reach USD 153 billion (Source: Straits Research) by 2030. This innovative KOS platform will leverage Elray’s expertise in Crypto iGaming and its commitment to providing cutting-edge technology solutions to customers looking to operate crypto casino platforms.
“The registration numbers have been much higher than our expectations” said Mr. Cai, “and, with this new KOS platform, we are bringing together the world of cryptocurrencies and online gaming to create that unique experience. We believe the rollout of the KOS platform will achieve the highest standards required to provide crypto players with a secure, fair and enjoyable gaming experience.”
Endorphina completes another security milestone!
Starting 2024 strong, the top casino game provider Endorphina successfully completed the external audit by the renowned Testing Laboratory, achieving another milestone in the form of an ISMS Certificate according to local requirements in Italy! This plays an important role in cementing Endorphina’s position in the iGaming world.
Earlier this year, the iGaming software provider Endorphina successfully passed an external information security audit according to regulations governed by ADM. The goal of the multi-day audit was to map out the overall setup within the company, examine every detail involving security, and ensure the company’s games are completely safe for every player.
Over three years ago, Endorphina set a goal to be authorized in all regulated jurisdictions and continues to campaign across markets. By 2024, the company has reached 28 regulated markets and continues progressing rapidly.
n March 2024, Endorphina will organize a grand event, La Mistica dell’Endorphina, where guests can experience the true spirit of the innovative developer. The luxurious party promises to create the perfect networking opportunity for iGaming enthusiasts.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in New York
- Elray Resources Inc. Officially Launches Kings of Sport – a Pioneering Crypto Casino
- Endorphina completes another security milestone!
- PlayStar Casino and SGG Media Debut New Casino Livestream Show
- Slotmill live with Rush Street Interactive’s BetRivers in USA
- SBC Summit Tbilisi 2024 Promises Growth and a Deep-Dive into Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- Pay4Fun: Leading Online Financial Services Provider in Brazil to Sponsor Chat & Wine at Gaming Insigths Rio 2024
- Jerad Swimmer Joins Continent 8 Technologies as Regional Sales Director
- Xtremepush opens Brazil office in São Paulo
- ESA Gaming elevates aggregation platform through Stakelogic collaboration
- Where does the Sport of Kings fit into the Brazilian market?
- Ancient mysteries await in 3 Oaks Gaming’s 3 Egypt Chests: Hold and Win
- Stakelogic Live Signs Partnership with betFIRST in Belgium
- Playson goes on an Arabian adventure with 3 Magic Lamps: Hold and Win
- Games Global and OROS Gaming take the luck of the Irish to new levels with Lucky Bonanza Cash Spree™
Canada7 days ago
Great Canadian Entertainment Appoints Pauline Alimchandani as CFO
Eastern Europe7 days ago
Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
Balkans6 days ago
The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
Latest News7 days ago
Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
Andres Alves7 days ago
Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
California7 days ago
California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
Latest News7 days ago
Week 8/2024 slot games releases