Seasoned industry veteran to oversee the development and implementation of long-term business plans as leading casino software provider looks to secure further growth in 2023
Swintt, the leading online casino software provider behind recent releases Santa Pets and Seven Seven Pearls and Pots, has announced that iGaming industry veteran, Lars Kollind, has joined the team in a key role as the company’s new Head of Business Development.
Having previously served as Head of Business Development at iSoftBet, Senior Business Development Manager at Playson and Global Gaming and Global Sales Director at Aspire Global, Kollind brings considerable experience and nous to the position and will look to help Swintt expand its operations going into 2023 by entering as many new markets as possible, including Romania, Greece and Ontario.
As part of his responsibilities in the role, Lars is charged with overseeing the development and implementation of long-term business plans at Swintt while securing sales opportunities for the brand across multiple jurisdictions, including the formation of partnerships with Tier 1 operators worldwide.
With Swintt having gained approval to offer its award-winning collection of slots to regulated operators within the UK last year and also formed a number of important strategic partnerships in the Baltic region over the past few months, the appointment comes at a pivotal time for the brand and will provide important continuity as it looks to build on this impressive recent growth going forward.
Widely-recognised as one of the most innovative software suppliers on the market, Swintt has swiftly built up a strong reputation among players and operators alike. The brand is known for its diverse portfolio of online slots – which includes pioneering Swintt Select games and classic titles in the Swintt Premium line-up – as well as a range of unique bonus features that players won’t find anywhere else.
Under Kollind’s expert guidance, Swintt will hopefully be able to build on these strong foundations as it enters further markets in future. Both parties are very excited about the new appointment and are looking forward to the commercial possibilities it will create for the company during 2023 and beyond.
Lars Kollind, new Head of Business Development at Swintt, said: “Despite having only been active for a relatively short space of time, Swintt has established itself as a premier provider of casino content and I now strongly believe that the company is ready to take on some of the industry’s biggest names. “Being given the opportunity to help Swintt achieve its goals is a dream come true and I couldn’t be happier to join such a fantastic team. Hopefully my experience can help secure new commercial opportunities as we look to establish the brand as a household name in regulated markets worldwide.”
David Mann, Chief Executive Office at Swintt, said: “Lars joins Swintt with a wealth of experience across the iGaming industry and we firmly believe that he has all the necessary skills and expertise to thrive in his role as our new Head of Business Development. “As a software provider that has already enjoyed phenomenal growth over the past few years, we’re confident Lars can help take our brand to the next level as we look to form new global partnerships and implement a successful and sustainable long-term business plan going into 2023 and beyond.”
Powered by WPeMatico
UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
PUBG MOBILE Esports is thrilled to announce that the 2024 PUBG MOBILE Global Championship (PMGC) will be held in the UK, taking place live next December with a $3 million prize pool. The first time a major PUBG MOBILE event has been hosted in the UK, this tournament will bring local fans a unique opportunity to see the very best skill that the world has to offer. This news comes ahead of this year’s 2023 PUBG MOBILE Grand Finals in Istanbul.
James Yang, Senior Director of PUBG MOBILE Global Esports, announced the news during the opening ceremony of the 2023 PMGC Grand Finals, with the exact UK location to be revealed at a later date. This is the first time a major PUBG MOBILE event has been held in the country and the first in Western Europe since 2018.
The highlight of the PUBG MOBILE Esports calendar, the PMGC brings together dozens of teams from around the world to compete in the ultimate showcase of talent. This year’s Grand Finals are taking place this weekend in Istanbul, Türkiye, where the final sixteen teams remaining in the competition will battle it out to become PUBG MOBILE World Champion.
Joining next year’s PMGC in the top tier of PUBG MOBILE Esports events, as well as next year’s midseason tournament in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is the PUBG MOBILE Global Open (PMGO), which will take place in Brazil throughout March and April 2024 and feature a $500,000 prize pool.
New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
Meet Us At Midnight at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort in Cherokee, North Carolina, and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel in Murphy, North Carolina, to start the new year in style.
With various exciting ways to enter 2024, Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos offer the ideal holiday experience all within driving distance of Knoxville, Chattanooga, Atlanta and Asheville.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
- Spin to Win: Chance to Win a Million – On December 31, 2023, drawings will be held hourly from noon to 4pm at Myst Bar for five lucky guests to win up to 12,600 in free play or $1,000,000 in cash.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Wicked Weed Brewpub – Wicked Weed will host a New Year’s party with live music from 6pm to 2am from Kayla McKinney and late-night DJ Burr, food and drink, midnight ball drop, dancing and more.
- Comedy Zone – Start the new year off laughing with comedian Kevin Lee at a 7pm or 10pm comedy show. The second show ends just before midnight, so stick around for a New Year’s Eve countdown and toast. Purchase tickets at CherokeeComedyZone .com.
- Myst Bar – Snag your New Year’s Eve VIP package at Myst Bar. Packages include a bottle of champagne, front row seats to live entertainment at Myst Bar and party favors. Reservation link coming soon.
- Party Like a VIP – At a special rate of $1,299, guests will receive a guaranteed hotel room on December 31 at the resort plus entrance to the VIP party complete with an open bar, live entertainment, buffet and giveaway items. Use group code NYE2023 online.
- New Year’s Eve Giveaways – To help ring in the New Year, stop by Myst Bar to receive a free festive necklace or hat.
- Live Entertainment at The Cherokee – Enjoy live entertainment from pianist at The Cherokee hotel lobby from 2pm to 6pm then head over to Guy Fieri’s Bar for ‘off da hook’ drinks and beats from the DJ until 12am.
Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- Roll Into a Million – January 1, 2024, drawings will be held hourly from 11am to 4pm at the promotions stage for six lucky guests to win up to 12,000 in free play or $1,000,000 in cash.
- New Year’s Eve Entertainment – New Year’s Eve, enjoy an indoor light show from 2 pm to 1am along with live entertainment at the promotions stage from DJ Do It (2pm to 10pm) and Whiskey Rose Band (10pm to 12am).
- New Year’s Eve Giveaways – Prepare for the party on New Year’s Eve with a free necklace and hats available at Caesars Rewards and Starbucks.
- Specialty Cocktail – ‘Midnight Fizz’ featuring vodka, razzmatazz, blue curacao and starry available at casino floor bars.
Start 2024 with some fun by kicking off the New Year at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel.
Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
Recently installed at the beginning of November, TCSJOHNHUXLEY is proud to have been chosen to supply a Saturn Roulette wheel, Ora Grande display and its unique Blaze Roulette for Casino Barriere Montreux’s first online live casino games. With stunning in-game animations as well as illuminating winning bets and pay-outs, Blaze technology gives players both in the land-based casino and online the chance to experience the thrill of the live game.
First launched at the beginning of 2022, Groupe Barriere’s GAMRFIRST online casino platform offers Swiss residents the chance to discover a fun, high-end, responsible gaming experience along with excellent customer service and a live chat facility available seven days a week, operated by multi-lingual advisors speaking the country’s three official languages.
“We are delighted to be featuring Blaze Roulette as our first step to bring online our land-based casino experience,” the Director of GAMRFIRST, Clement Govinda, said. “The high impact animations add to the excitement of the game along with the ease of players seeing winning bets and payouts illuminated, making the whole experience enjoyable and seamless.”
“We are very proud to be part of this innovative experience and would like to thank the Groupe Barriere head office and Casino de Montreux for their trust in our table games products and our team,” the United Kingdom and Europe Managing Director for TCSJOHNHUXLEY, Nicci Smith, said. “We wish this venture every success.”
As the industry’s only patented table technology to illuminate custom video animations through the layout, Blaze Roulette features eye-catching energy efficient LED lights fitted below the surface of the gaming table that display unique ‘attract sequences’ and custom-themed animations while also highlighting winning numbers and pay-outs.
Also featuring baccarat, sicbo, Money Wheel and craps, the Blaze range has proven to be an exciting addition to any gaming floor and has been adopted extensively throughout the global live gaming market.
In combination with the industry leading Saturn Roulette wheel and Ora Grande winning number display, the Blaze product suite not only provides stunning graphics but it also increases security on the casino floor and assists dealers with game accuracy. Players and gaming staff instantly benefit from seeing winning numbers clearly highlighted and, with the improved visibility of these sections, pit bosses and security staff can easily monitor game procedures from a distance.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia