partnerships
POPOK GAMING HAS A BRAND NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH MONOTECH!
Providing games to hundreds of online casinos around the world, PopOK Gaming is dedicated to building strong long-term partnerships. The proof of it is our new collaboration with a state-of-the-art platform like Monotech, which provides advanced betting solutions and offers an innovative approach to the online gaming industry.
From now on, Monotech’s numerous operators can offer their players high-quality iGaming entertainment with PopOK Gaming’s various slots, thrill live casino games and attractive instant games.
Head of Account Management at Monotech Joachim Eltz commented, “We are happy to build synergies and win-win cooperation with PopOK Gaming. We have reignited our game aggregator portfolio with the PopOK brand. The integration process finished quickly with the help of the PopOK Team”.
PopOK Gaming is confident that its products will complete Monotech’s game arsenal, as they are made with close attention to all the details, from features and payout structure to animation and sound effects.
Business development executive at PopOK Gaming Luiza Melikyan, on this partnership acquisition, “Our award-winning content will be an excellent addition to Monotech’s portfolio. Thanks to both our teams for their great work”.
So, as a result of this win-win partnership, countless gamers will have their happy-go-lucky and uninterrupted gaming experience, and the operators will reap their profits with high website traffic.
Powered by WPeMatico
casino resorts
Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum launch ‘Wiseguy Getaway’ package
Downtown Las Vegas bundle includes a two-night minimum stay, Mob Museum tickets and Oscar’s Steakhouse perk; booking window runs through Dec. 26, 2026.
Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum said May 18, 2026 they are partnering on a new downtown Las Vegas hotel offer called The Wiseguy Getaway.
The package includes a two-night minimum stay at the Plaza Hotel & Casino, two complimentary tickets to The Mob Museum, a complimentary appetizer at Oscar’s Steakhouse during happy hour, and an “exclusive autographed photo” of Oscar B. Goodman, described by the companies as a reputed mob attorney and former mayor of Las Vegas.
“From being in Casino to the mobsters Oscar Goodman once represented, the Plaza is uniquely tied to this captivating element of Vegas history, so creating the Wiseguy Getaway with The Mob Museum made perfect sense,” said Jonathan Jossel, CEO of the Plaza Hotel & Casino. “The drama and intrigue of the mob era continue to fascinate our guests, so we believe this new hotel package will be very popular.”
“Las Vegas has no shortage of incredible experiences, and the Wiseguy package adds something truly unique to the mix. This Downtown Las Vegas adventure combines world-class history, curated dining and an iconic hotel stay into something you genuinely can’t find anywhere else in the city,” said Ashley Miller, vice president of marketing, communications and sales, The Mob Museum.
Stays must be booked by Dec. 26, 2026, and occur by Dec. 28, 2026. Reservations are available via the Plaza’s website.
The post Plaza Hotel & Casino and The Mob Museum launch ‘Wiseguy Getaway’ package appeared first on Eastern European Gaming | Global iGaming & Tech Intelligence Hub.
BETANO
Betano named FIFA World Cup 2026 Tournament Supporter for Europe and South America
Betano has been named an Official Tournament Supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2026
for Europe and South America under a new partnership between FIFA and Kaizen Gaming’s lead brand. The tournament will be held across Canada, Mexico and the United States from Thursday, 11 June until Sunday, 19 July.
The agreement is the third collaboration between Betano and FIFA. Betano previously joined as an Official Regional Supporter of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
for Europe and was later announced as an Official Partner of the FIFA Club World Cup 2025
.
“We are delighted to welcome Betano among the Tournament Supporters of the FIFA World Cup 2026,” said FIFA’s Chief Business Officer, Romy Gai.
“Partnering with FIFA for the third time is a proud milestone for everyone at Kaizen Gaming and a clear reflection of our global evolution,” added George Daskalakis, co-founder and CEO of Kaizen Gaming.
Kaizen Gaming said Betano will run physical and digital fan engagement activations in Europe and South America around the tournament, and will offer responsible gaming tools including financial limits, time management features and 24/7 customer support.
The post Betano named FIFA World Cup 2026 Tournament Supporter for Europe and South America appeared first on Eastern European Gaming | Global iGaming & Tech Intelligence Hub.
BETANO
Betano unveiled as Tournament Supporter of FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America
Betano has been named as an Official Tournament Supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2026
for Europe and South America thanks to a new partnership between FIFA and Kaizen Gaming’s lead brand. The international showpiece tournament taking place across Canada, Mexico and the United States from Thursday, 11 June until Sunday, 19 July is set to be the biggest FIFA World Cup
in history, as for the first time ever it will feature 48 teams contending for the coveted crown.
This is the third time that Betano and FIFA have joined forces. Four years ago, Betano became the first sports betting operator to ever partner with FIFA when it joined as an Official Regional Supporter of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
for Europe. More recently, Betano was announced as an Official Partner of the FIFA Club World Cup 2025
.
“We are delighted to welcome Betano among the Tournament Supporters of the FIFA World Cup 2026,” said FIFA’s Chief Business Officer, Romy Gai.
“Since we first partnered with Betano four years ago, we have seen a genuine commitment to sporting integrity, bringing fans closer to our game and finding new, engaging ways to entertain them. We share these objectives and are glad to have this powerhouse by our side as we look forward to uniting the world through football once again in North America and beyond,” he stated.
“Partnering with FIFA for the third time is a proud milestone for everyone at Kaizen Gaming and a clear reflection of our global evolution,” added George Daskalakis, co-founder and CEO of Kaizen Gaming.
“The FIFA World Cup 2026 is the ultimate intersection of sport and entertainment, reaching billions of people. For us, it is the perfect stage to solidify Betano as the most trusted brand globally for responsible online sports betting. Our focus now is to deliver a thrilling, innovative and secure experience for fans throughout the tournament.”
Owned by Kaizen Gaming, which was recognised in both 2024 and 2025 as Operator of the Year at the EGR Operator Awards and Operator of the Year – Large at the SBC Awards, Betano will provide fans with a unique and exclusive opportunity to experience the excitement of the FIFA World Cup and to engage responsibly with the tournament’s matches. Fans will benefit from a range of responsible gaming tools, enabling them to set financial limits, manage their time and access specialised customer support 24/7. Betano is also organising a number of physical and digital fan engagement activations in Europe and South America to celebrate the FIFA World Cup 2026.
The post Betano unveiled as Tournament Supporter of FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America appeared first on Americas iGaming & Sports Betting News.
-
Apple7 days agoIBJR hails App Store approval as a milestone in the fight against illegal betting in Brazil
-
Brazil7 days agoEsportes da Sorte campaign celebrates fans’ resilience in support of Brazil
-
Africa7 days agoBroadway Platform Partners with Ghanaian Operator Afrinova
-
apuestas deportivas7 days ago¿Por qué Pix es central en la lucha contra el mercado ilegal de apuestas?
-
affiliate marketing7 days agoCasinoCanada partners with Slota Casino for content and traffic growth
-
Asia7 days agoBetConstruct AI Showcases AI-Powered Solutions at G2E Asia 2026
-
Black Label7 days agoPragmatic Play signs Latam Agreement with Black Label
-
B2C Operators7 days agoPlaySmart secures Isle of Man gambling licence for B2C push



