Velvix has been notified that its premier link progressive title, BaoBao King, has been shortlisted for “Slot of the Year” by the Global Gaming Awards. The game will be listed as a shortlist contender for voting that will commence August 26th, with the final awards being presented on October 10th during G2E Las Vegas.
Entering its ninth year, the Global Gaming Awards event is recognized as the most prestigious awards ceremony in the gaming industry. Independently adjudicated by KPMG to ensure fairness and transparency, the awards are decided by a panel of 100 C-level gaming industry judges. Celebrating success in the Americas, the event will focus on land-based, digital, product and categories in the gaming industry.
BaoBao King is Velvix’s premier link progressive product. Featuring a thematic centered around the Chinese Zodiac, the game offers four unique titles including the Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix and Tortoise. Each of these includes their own unique mini game, as well as a community “Battle Feature” that allows players to go head-to-head against each other to win credit prizes. A jackpot feature is also available, allowing players the chance to match four like-symbols for their chance at one of three jackpots.
Chris Wieners, Managing Director of Velvix, stated “We are extremely excited to be in the running for Slot of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards! Regardless of whether we win, truly believe the short list nomination showcases the creativity and quality of our games and showcases the strength of our game design studio”.
BaoBao King is available exclusively on Velvix’s CurlX (curved screen) cabinet product and is currently available for casino operators in both California and Oklahoma.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia