American iGaming player acquisition services provider Gambling.com Group Limited has been certified by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission and is now set to launch its BetMassachusetts.com marketing domain for punters in the small eastern state from Friday.
Online sports betting aficionados in Massachusetts will be able to begin placing sports wagers from the morning of July 10 via seven approved domains with three additional sites set to be approved at a later date. The site at BetMassachusetts.com has been designed to help these enthusiasts find trusted iGaming operators via the provision of comprehensive and up-to-date information on sports betting and local legislative updates.
Nasdaq-listed Gambling.com Group Limited declared that its BetMassachusetts.com comparison site will enable consumers in ‘The Bay State’ to read a selection of ‘expert reviews of all legal sportsbooks’ in Massachusetts so as to aid them in selecting ‘their best option’. The Charlotte-headquartered innovator asserted that this domain is to additionally help iGaming operators in acquiring players while simultaneously reducing their reliance on more intrusive forms of advertising.
Gambling.com Group Limited stated that it is moreover able to help licensed online gambling operators in Massachusetts promote their national and international domains via its club of some 50 other sites that include Gambling.com, BonusFinder.com, RotoWire.com and Bookies.com. The enterprise also heralded its new marketing partnership with American newspaper publisher Gannett Company Incorporated concerning the Telegram.com service from the Worcester Telegram & Gazette publication.
“We are grateful for the Massachusetts Gaming Commission’s decision to accommodate a change in regulation to allow performance marketing activities at the launch of the market later this week,” Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive Officer for Gambling.com Group Limited, said. “This brings Massachusetts in line with every other American state with regulated sports betting. Massachusetts has an extremely rich tradition in sports and Gambling.com Group Limited is well positioned to help guide and educate the Commonwealth’s passionate fan base through their first regulated online sports betting experience.”
With its population of nearly six million adults, Massachusetts has the potential to become one of the largest sports betting markets in the United States. Gambling.com Group Limited projected in February that the state could rack up more than $5 million in aggregated handle over the course of the next twelve months owing to success currently being enjoyed by the championship-contending Boston Celtics NBA side and upcoming action from this year’s edition of the NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament, which is colloquially known as ‘March Madness’.
“Massachusetts allowing sportsbooks to take legal sports bets as the Celtics and Bruins prepare for deep playoff runs, and with ‘March Madness’ around the corner, is a huge win for sports bettors in the state,” Caroline Smart, Vice-President for Gambling.com Group Limited, said. “The competitive marketplace in ‘The Bay State’ will guarantee plenty of choices and opportunities for customers, who can count on our dedicated websites that feature trusted, comprehensive and up-to-date information on sports betting as well as reviews of the legal sportsbooks to provide them all of the resources needed to navigate these exciting times.”
Powered by WPeMatico
Survey: 2 in 5 Massachusetts Adults Plan to Wager on Sports When Regulated Mobile Betting is Launched
- 26% of Massachusetts adults currently bet on sports in retail sportsbooks, offshore or other legal states.
- 41%of Massachusetts adults are likely to place sports bets once online sports betting is legal inthe state.
- 37% of Massachusetts sports bettors plan to bet at least once a week on sports.
- 20% of sports bettors would bet on award shows such as the Academy Awards or Grammys, 22% would bet on reality TV shows, and 19% would bet on US Elections.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia