The Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups have proved to be of huge success for the gaming and gambling industry in North and Latin America, and the #hipthers are excited to send you a reminder that the Q1 Meetup of 2022 is taking place next week on 26 January.
Launched in 2021, the quarterly meetups are designed to keep you up-to-date with what is fresh in the North and Latin American gambling industry.
The meetups feature several panel discussions per region and topics that are joined by key industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and sometimes government officials/regulators.
All meetups offer the opportunity to network online in special break-out sessions, but also join a round table discussion which answers all burning questions of the industry at a certain point in time during the year. All this is done in a safe, virtual environment.
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup and agenda.
Times are EST – (GMT -5) New York Time
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Is the LatAm market emerging or maturing (11:30 – 12:30 – Buenos Aires Time)
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Is responsible gambling being sufficiently prioritized in the US market?
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Fireside chat: Applying different tactics to reaching bettors in North America and Europe
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – US Legislation Round-up
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – The Canadian Gaming Industry Updates with Chantal Cipriano
- 1:45 PM – 2:15 PM – Fireside Chat: SeventySix Capital welcomes new guest
- 2:15 PM – 3:00 PM – Crypto Catchup with Segev LLP
Among the confirmed experts who are taking part in the discussions you can find:
- Brianne Doura-Schawohl – Founder and CEO, Doura-Schawohl Consulting LLC
- Victoria Reed – Co-Founder at Better Change
- Jenny Lu – General Manager North America of OtherLevels
- Charmaine Hogan – Head of Regulatory Affairs at Playtech
- Chantal Cipriano – Vice President of Legal, Compliance & People with PointsBet Canada
- Gabriel Szlaifsztein – General Manager LATAM at Continent 8 Technologies
- David Mann – Chief Commercial Officer at Swintt
- David Charnock – Business Development Executive at FSB
- Andrea Rossi – Commercial Director Southern Europe & LatAm at Betsson Group
- David Plumi – Regional Managing Director Latam & Spain at PressEnter Group
- Tony Ure – Head of e-Gaming, Isle of Man Digital Executive Agency, Department for Enterprise
- Victor Pronk – Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) at Incentive Game
- Allan Petrilli – VP of Sales & Growth at Intelitics
- Hugo Vint – Business Development and Growth for OtherLevels in Europe
- Brandt Iden – Head of Government Affairs, US for Sportradar US
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling, Entain
- Christopher Hebert – Gaming Division Director, Louisiana Attorney Generals Office
- William J. Pascrell, III, Esq – Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Ty Jackson – Sports Tech Investor at SeventySix Capital
- Ron Segev – Founding Partner of Segev LLP
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup, agenda, and all upcoming meetup-related information, including recordings.
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone, and Gaming Americas, eSports Connect, the HIPTHER news app, and the WireUp networking app (in testing phase) found on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico