Leading iGaming publisher Yggdrasil and YG Masters partner Bulletproof Games have rolled out Tiki Runner GigaBlox™, a tropical sequel to a fan-favourite, utilising popular mechanics and new features.
Heading back to a pristine paradise, the popular Tiki masks return on a 6×4 grid, offering 4,096 ways to win, while GigaBlox™, one of Yggdrasil’s leading Game Engagement Mechanics (GEMs), ensures that a supersized symbol lands on every spin.
The colourful title also features a cascading reel mechanic, where after two or more successful combinations, low paying symbols start to be removed from the reels. The more winning tumbles, the more icons are removed, until only Tiki masks remain.
To the left of the reels is a Totem Pole which is the key to the unique Win it Again feature, the Tiki Prize. This feature offers a win-now prize, initially set at 20x, but can increase depending on the max win. Any time a boomerang lands on the reels, it is thrown to the left, potentially knocking over the Totem and awarded a prize.
Five or more bonus symbols are required to launch the bonus round, where up to 24 spins can be awarded. During the free spins mode, an incremental multiplier is applied, increasing by 1x every spin.
In certain jurisdictions, players can progress directly to the free spins through one of four buy bonus options, offering more spins for an increased cost, or a lucky dip option which randomises the amount of spins added.
Tiki Runner GigaBlox™ is the latest game developed by Bulletproof Games as part of the YG Masters program, after the success of Tiki Runner 2 DoubleMax™.
The title is powered by GATI, with Yggdrasil’s state-of-the-art technology enabling partners to employ the preconfigured, regulation-ready, standardised development toolkit to consistently produce cutting-edge content followed by rapid distribution.
Mark McGinley, Chief Gaming Officer at Yggdrasil, said: “A follow up to our holiday hit Tiki Runner 2 DoubleMax™, we return to the tropical isles in our latest collaboration with Bulletproof Games.
“With an exciting take on our GEM GigaBlox™, a symbol-remove mechanic, and an increasing multiplier, it is an action-packed adventure that isn’t to be missed!”
Michael Bullock, Product Director at Bulletproof Games, said: “We are thrilled to launch a sequel to one of our most popular titles in latest launch Tiki Runner GigaBlox. Through the YGG Masters program, we’re able to take original concepts and build engaging mechanics into them, producing games that appeal to ever widening audiences, combining our fantastic feel with proven features. It is another game we’re extremely proud of, and we are confident players will love it.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
Rising star studio gets serious about game promotion by partnering with award-winning marketing platform that directly connects providers and affiliates
First Look Games, the ultimate marketing platform for game studios, has partnered with Blaze Gaming as the up-and-coming provider looks to drive awareness of its titles among affiliates and players.
As a partner of First Look Games, Blaze Gaming gains access to a fully branded library where it can upload information and assets for each of its games. This can then be downloaded by a network of approved affiliates and used to create reviews and previews.
The First Look Games library is powerful and sophisticated, with providers such as Blaze Gaming able to upload game sheets, logos, images and videos for each title in their portfolio.
The provider can even offer demo links for each of its games, with player verification that is carried out seamlessly by 1account. This means that affiliates in highly regulated markets such as the UK can still offer demo games to their audiences.
Blaze Gaming has complete control over the assets it shares via its library, and when those assets are made available to affiliates. It can even offer a “first look” to certain affiliates up to two weeks before a new game launches.
This allows affiliates to build anticipation of the game ahead of its launch – when it goes live, players can then fire up the reels without delay.
Elliott Resnick of First Look Games, said: “It’s great to see Blaze Gaming engaging with affiliates by using our award-winning platform. First Look Games provides cost-effective game marketing that is proven to work, and Blaze can now take advantage of its unrivalled power and reach.”
Keith Goddard, CEO at Blaze Gaming, added: “We are excited to leverage First Look Games and its suite of features and tools to directly connect with affiliates and make them aware of the awesome games in our portfolio so that more players can discover Blaze Gaming and our innovative, entertaining slots for the first time.”
Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
Betby, an innovative sports betting provider, has reinforced its partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming by launching multiple betting brands and having its AI-based sportsbook tools made available to all brands powered by the partnership.
Bad Hombre Gaming, a next-gen casino platform supplier specialising in crypto payments, utilizes Betby’s sportsbook platform and the Betby.Games eSports odds feed to power over 15 brands, with its brand portfolio further boosted with the launch of three further brands powered by the Betby sportsbook solution.
With Betby launching and showcasing its innovative AI-based sportsbook tools in London, Bad Hombre Gaming also announced that it is planning to roll-out these tools to its partner network. The sportsbook tools, branded by Betby as “AI Labs”, focus on churn and LTV prediction, bet recommendation, risk management automation, and a prompt-based BI Reporting system.
Christian Vuchev, Head of Operations at Bad Hombre Gaming said: “We’re pleased to strengthen our longstanding collaboration with Betby by not only launching a new brand but also integrating Betby’s innovative AI Labs tools. These tools will empower Bad Hombre Gaming to enhance the overall betting experiences through personalized features, predicting and reducing churn rates, and identifying high-value players in a reduced timeframe. All this whilst improving operational performance through an automated risk management for quicker detection of suspicious activities for our operators.”
Chris Nicolopoulos, Chief Commercial Officer at Betby said: “The continued partnership between Bad Hombre Gaming and Betby, marked by further brand launches and the roll out of our proprietary AI-based sportsbook tools, showcases Betby’s steadfast commitment to enhancing the performance of its partners with the best solutions in the sportsbook landscape. In Bad Hombre Gaming we have found a partner with whom we share common values and ambitions, and we look forward to further strengthening the relationship going forward.”
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
- Evoplay brings instant game to the ice in latest release Hockey Shootout
- PRAGMATIC PLAY ADDS TO BET365 COLLABORATION WITH GREEK EXPANSION
- Playson adds award-winning portfolio to iGP’s content aggregation hub
Africa7 days ago
Comtrade Gaming Launches its Cutting-Edge Central Monitoring System in Uganda
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW