The Casino Guru Awards are fast approaching with the February date locked in, and we are happy to bring you the nominated companies who will vie for one of the industry’s most prestigious achievements. After having introduced you to our judges, we are very happy to reveal the names of the nominees who will compete to win in all seven categories.
We have taken a good look at all eligible candidates and shortlisted those who live up to the highest industry standards for social responsibility, responsible gambling, bonus fairness, transparency, and more. As a result, some of the best but also many up-and-coming brands and companies, will be coming together to seek recognition across numerous cornerstone realms of the gambling industry. Below you can find the full list of nominees for each category:
- The Fairest Bonus Policy: Booi Casino, Sol Casino, Axecasino, CatCasino, RocketPlay Casino, Pledoo Casino
- The Fairest General T&Cs: 7BitCasino, BlueChip, CasinoBud, Maria Casino, Unibet Casino, VAVADA Online Casino
- The Most Impactful Social Responsibility Initiative: Betsson Group, DraftKings, Flutter Entertainment, Kindred Group, Fresh Casino, Genesis Global Ltd
- The Best Implementation of RG Tools: L&L Europe Ltd, Entain Group, Mindway AI, Neccton, Paf, RocketPlay Casino
- The Most Transparent Casino: GetSlots Casino, oshi.io, Prime Gaming Ltd – Genting Casino, winz.io
- The Most Effective Handling of Complaints: iWildCasino, Play Fortuna Casino, 7StarsPartners, Gwages, Mr Bet, MyStake, Pledoo Casino, Rhino, Rolletto, Vulkan Vegas
Casino Guru Awards now expects successful applicants to provide strong arguments as to why their brands should be the ones to win. The focus of the Awards will lie fully on how well the category standards have been implemented by the companies and what initiatives – both small and large-scale – an applicant maintains to make an impactful and lasting change in the industry or maintain its high standards.
The Casino Guru Awards is interested in projects that are both finished and ongoing, small and big, gauging the potential of each candidate’s initiative and how it can improve the industry for the better when it comes to social responsibility, problem gambling, transparency, communicating with consumers, and more.
Casino Guru will weigh in on each category with the help of no fewer than 20 external judges who are respected authorities in the field of responsible gambling, social responsibility, and general gambling operations. All of the panel experts are accomplished individuals in their fields, and they will hold applicants to some of the industry’s highest standards.
Casino Guru will also bring a number of internal judges, among whom Head of Content Maros Gasparik and Sustainable & Safer Gambling Lead Simon Vincze who have become authorities in the field of responsible gambling over the last few years. Each of the candidates will be judged objectively and based on merit only, with the best operators, companies, and professionals distinguished during the February online ceremony.
Casino Guru Awards invites you to pick your own favorites for the Voice of the People category by choosing from the nominated brands. Stay tuned for more updates about one of the best industry events of 2023.
Powered by WPeMatico