Infront Bettor, the betting-focused division of Infront, has taken major steps to advance its tennis data solutions as its landmark five-year global partnership with the International Tennis Federation (ITF) approaches its 2025 start.
The progress is underscored by significant new agreements for both the ITF and France’s Ligue 1 Uber Eats, notably a strategic partnership with Rush Street Interactive, Inc. (NYSE:RSI), the online operator of BetRivers in fifteen U.S. states, as well as RushBet in the regulated international markets of Ontario, Canada, Colombia and Mexico, and an extended agreement with bet365. Several more deals are also on the horizon.
Chris Catling, Head of Infront Bettor, said: “Our data platform has made significant strides 11 months out from our ITF rights starting, with integration documents already in the hands of clients. We’re on track to boost the streaming production of ITF tournament matches by over 25% and achieve 100% streaming coverage at the highest levels of World Tennis Tour competitions. Our computer vision system is also starting to take shape and will look to enhance the levels of data collection previously provided for the World Tennis Tour.”
The partnership between Infront and the ITF encompasses the ITF Men’s and Women’s World Tennis Tour, Billie Jean King Cup by Gainbridge and Davis Cup
It includes extensive data coverage for over 58,000 tennis matches annually, underpinned by an umpire scoring solution in which Infront will deploy over 700 handheld devices in alignment with the ITF’s competition calendar. The scoring solution is being developed in close collaboration with the ITF and Tennis Data Innovations ), putting Infront Bettor at the heart of future tennis data unification. The solution will also be augmented by the development of a computer vision solution to enhance the level of data available to fans and bookmakers.
“We are in a very good place to provide a service that delivers a high-quality tennis product 24/7/365,” Catling added. “Furthermore, we have secured a broader portfolio of rights, created a robust video platform which has delivered over 1.5 billion streaming views for clients in the past 18 months, offering added commercial value to the business. These are notable milestones that put us a long way ahead of where we had planned to be at this stage.”
The ITF partnership was one of several significant business wins for Infront Bettor in 2023. It also agreed a five-year partnership with France’s Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP), including Ligue 1 Uber Eats, starting from the 2024/25 season. The deal enhanced Infront’s presence in French football, building upon existing relationships, including betting rights for the Coupe de France and a production-focused partnership with LFP. The collaboration also includes a commitment to deliver advanced computer vision data solutions.
Infront Bettor is part of the Group’s Media, Betting and Technology unit led by Amikam Kranz as Senior Vice President. This combination of Infront’s media rights business with betting and technology provides more holistic commercial opportunities to rights holders and innovative technology solutions to the betting industry.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Compliance Updates4 days ago
WorldMatch Secures its Gaming License in Romania