Light & Wonder, Inc. ((NASDAQ and ASX: LNW) (together with its subsidiaries, “Light & Wonder,” “L&W” or the “Company”) has taken its dynamic content creation platform Playzido live in Michigan, opening the door for players across the state to enjoy an exciting new offering.
The Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) recently awarded a B2B supplier license to Playzido, the innovative gaming platform acquired by Light & Wonder last year. This will allow operator partners in the Great Lake State to benefit from a new stream of content developed through its proprietary Remote Gaming Server (RGS) platform and access to many new studios never before live in the US.
Playzido’s flexible technology is purpose-built for creative independent studios and supports every game type including multiplayer games and jackpots.
The first games set to go live with operators in Michigan through the new Playzido license, the platform’s first in the United States, include CHARLIE’S ANGELS, DIAMOND MULTIPLIER RESPIN and BLAZING 777 2x3x5x.
This new license represents the next phase of Light & Wonder’s iGaming content strategy across the U.S., as the Company continues to further strengthen its content delivery capabilities across North America.
Dana Jackel, Head of US Commercial at Light & Wonder iGaming, said: “This new license for Playzido in Michigan is a significant moment for us in terms of creation and delivering content that truly appeals to players in the state.
“Playzido’s platform is rightly regarded as one of the industry’s strongest and has already enjoyed enormous success in Europe. Everyone at Light & Wonder is ecstatic to harness the Playzido technology to bring next-level studios and games to our operator partners and players in Michigan to enjoy.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia6 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe6 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans6 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa6 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia6 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30