Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) announced that April Augustine, Director of Marketing, has been named to PR Daily’s Top Women in Marketing Awards List for 2023 in the Tech/Digital Marketers category.
PR Daily’s Top Women in Marketing Awards celebrates trailblazing female marketing leaders who are elevating brands and products, breaking barriers within their organization and advancing the marketing profession. Augustine was chosen against a wide pool of nominees to receive recognition in the Tech/Digital Marketers category for her influential work. Augustine has been recognized for her accomplishments in a special profile on PR Daily’s internationally-read news websites.
“We are thrilled to congratulate April on this prestigious honor. At GLI, we take immense pride in our exceptional team, tirelessly driving the industry forward. It brings us great joy to see PR Daily acknowledge April’s remarkable digital marketing expertise. This honor is a testament to her outstanding contributions and the embodiment of our commitment to excellence,” Christie Eickelman, VP of Global Marketing at GLI, said.
“Congratulations to GLI’s April Augustine for her well-deserved recognition in this year’s program. Your dedication, innovation and pursuit of excellence have led to success for your organization and have paved the way for the future of marketing,” Brendan Gannon, Senior Marketing Manager for Ragan’s and PR Daily’s Awards programs, said.
PR Daily held a special award celebration on Oct. 26, 2023, at the City Winery in New York City, recognizing these influential women and their impressive work.
As Director of Marketing, Augustine spearheads GLI’s global marketing initiatives and is responsible for directing the company’s worldwide marketing communications, event management, and branding strategy. She joined GLI in 2016 and has been focused on developing the company’s brand story and processes for nurturing customer buyer journeys. She leads a team of internal and external graphics, digital, creative, event management, and communications experts to promote the company and its people. Prior to joining GLI, she served as Director of Corporate Marketing and Director of Systems Marketing at Bally Technologies.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia