In-demand provider makes market debut with tier one operator whose players can now experience the thrill of unique mechanics such as SuperSliceTM, SupertracksTM and SuperSymbolsTM
RAW iGaming, the premium studio on a mission to blast industry monotony out of the sky, has made its hotly-anticipated debut in Ontario with powerhouse operator, BetMGM, a leading iGaming and sports betting operator.
BetMGM thrives on delivering an incredible library including the most exciting games and best player experiences as it strives to differentiate it’s offering from other casinos. The company’s award-winning online casino is home to over 3,600 titles across North American markets and one of the largest state-by-state exclusive jackpot networks.
RAW iGaming will support this with their exclusive, patent-pending mechanics which include SuperSlice®, Supertracks®, and SuperSymbolsTM, as well as their other exciting game engines, Dynamic WaysTM and SuperStretchTM.
BetMGM players can now experience the innovative mechanics from RAW as well as forward thinking game additions, such as the industry unique hedge bet Clusterspins®, direct to bonus play with Bonus Rush® and the AI enriched VIBETM, allowing in-game characters and symbols more autonomy in what, where and when they interact with players keeping the game experience fresh with each session.
The deal promises to be a big step forward for both companies with both being excited by the deal.
Tom Wood, CEO of RAW iGaming, said: “This deal proves that paying attention to what players want really helps a market entry. We know that the more attractive our content is, the better we are, and we’re excited to see the results. Our thanks to BetMGM for supporting us and our innovations.”
Oliver Bartlett, BetMGM’s Vice President of Gaming Product & Content, said “BetMGM welcomes RAW iGaming to Ontario and expects its entertaining titles to be a great compliment to our award-winning online casino.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble