TCSJOHNHUXLEY has been manufacturing and supplying live gaming equipment for 50 years and is renowned worldwide for developing and producing beautifully handcrafted products such as gaming tables and layouts that have become industry benchmarks and can be seen in casinos across the globe.
Debuting at G2E 2023, visitors will be able to see the latest range of table game layouts featuring three distinct robust synthetic materials that provide high impact, visually striking print finishes. The new TCSJOHNHUXLEY layouts range offer a variety of different nap options, backing materials and are available in different width sizes to suit all table game needs.
The Deluxe range is made from a high-quality polyester layout material and is plain backed with a soft nap, making it perfect for detailed graphical layouts. This range also has the benefit of a water-resistant coating.
The Ultra range features a rubber backing with a flat nap, enhancing the durability of the material whilst delivering a color richness and vibrancy. For quicker layout changes, there is a Quick Change Ultra variant, which is the same material but incorporates a velcro backing to allow for a faster and easier turnaround on tabletops.
Finally, there is the Premier range with a sumptuously soft velvet nap. This material is not only extremely durable but also allows for striking color retention and richness as well as providing a luxurious and sophisticated finish to gaming tables.
Visitors to the show will be able to see and touch the various layout cloths on offer and discover the most suitable option for their requirements.
Phil Lee, TCSJOHNHUXLEY Managing Director for the Americas comments: “Our layouts have always been highly regarded for their striking vibrancy and durability. However, with the introduction of these new ranges, we now have a collection to suit every gaming requirement. Eye-catching and vibrant layouts not only promote game play within the casino but also enhance the player experience.”
To see why TCSJOHNHUXLEY is the gold standard when it comes to live gaming solutions, be sure to visit booth 3259 at G2E Las Vegas 2023.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza