On 17 January 2022, NeoGames S.A.1 announced a recommended public offer to the shareholders of Aspire Global plc2 to tender all their shares in Aspire Global to NeoGames for a consideration consisting of a combination of cash and newly issued shares in NeoGames in the form of Swedish depository receipts (the “Offer”).
Regulatory approvals from both the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and the North Macedonia Competition Authority have been received on terms which, in NeoGames’ opinion, are acceptable and Aspire Global has maintained its licenses. This condition for completion of the Offer is thus met.
Acceleration and acquisition of options
The completion of the Offer is also conditional upon that Aspire Global, prior to the end of the acceptance period in the Offer, resolves to accelerate the current incentive programs in Aspire Global, and that all outstanding options thereunder, as well as any other warrants/options issued by Aspire Global, are converted into new shares in Aspire Global resulting in the creation of not more than 828,094 new shares in Aspire Global. Aspire Global has resolved to accelerate unvested options which together with all other outstanding options in Aspire Global could be converted into not more than 809,264 new shares in Aspire Global.
NeoGames has, with the approval by Aspire Global’s independent bid committee, entered into option purchase agreements with 53 employees and consultants in Aspire Global who in aggregate held all outstanding options under Aspire Global’s various incentive programs. The purchase agreements were subject to the Offer being declared unconditional. All of the options remain unexercised. The purchase price for the options corresponds to the value that the option holders had received should they have exercised the options and tendered the underlying shares in Aspire Global in the Offer (SEK 111.00 in cash or 0.320 shares in NeoGames in the form of Swedish depository receipts per share in Aspire Global in accordance with the Base Case Alternative and Mix & Match Facility, as defined in the offer announcement published by NeoGames on 17 January 2022; the “Offer Announcement”). Consequently, NeoGames has provided the option holders in Aspire Global a fair treatment outside of the Offer.
Should all options acquired be exercised and converted into new shares in Aspire Global, they would represent 1.67 percent of the total number of shares in Aspire Global on a fully diluted basis.3 Considering the above, NeoGames deems the condition for completion regarding acceleration of options under Aspire Global’s various option programs to be met.
Outcome of the Offer; Offer declared unconditional
At the end of the acceptance period on 25 May 2022 and including late but approved acceptances, in total 45,860,537 shares in Aspire Global have been tendered in the Offer, corresponding to 98.25 percent of the shares and votes in Aspire Global on a non-diluted basis. Shareholders holding 13,431,065 shares have accepted the Base Case Alternative with a maximum cash component under the Mix & Match Facility, shareholders holding 55,055 shares have accepted the Base Case Alternative with a maximum share component under the Mix & Match Facility, shareholders holding 1,131,807 shares have accepted the Base Case Alternative with no election under the Mix & Match Facility and shareholders holding 31,242,610 shares4 have accepted the Conditional Alternative.
Should the options acquired by NeoGames be exercised, NeoGames would together with the tendered shares control 46,664,516 shares in Aspire Global representing 98.27 percent of the shares and votes in Aspire Global on a fully diluted basis.
Considering that the Offer has been accepted to such extent that NeoGames has become the owner of shares representing not less than 90 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in Aspire Global, the condition regarding a 90 percent minimum acceptance level has been fulfilled. Accordingly, and as all other conditions for completion are met, the Offer is declared unconditional in all respects and NeoGames will complete the acquisition of the shares in Aspire Global tendered in the Offer.
Settlement of the shares in Aspire Global tendered in the Offer under the original acceptance period will commence on or about 14 June 2022, to allow for simultaneous settlement against cash and/or newly issued shares in NeoGames in the form of Swedish depository receipts.
Squeeze-out and delisting
NeoGames will initiate compulsory acquisition of the remaining shares in Aspire Global and propose that Aspire Global’s board of directors applies for delisting of Aspire Global’s shares from Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
Extension of the acceptance period
In order to provide the remaining shareholders in Aspire Global the opportunity to accept the Offer, NeoGames has decided to extend the acceptance period of the Offer until and including 14 June 2022 at 5.00 p.m. (CEST). Shareholders in Aspire Global accepting the Offer during the extension of the acceptance period will receive the Base Case Alternative, as defined in the Offer Announcement, consisting of 50 percent cash and 50 percent NeoGames shares in the form of Swedish depository receipts. Settlement for shares tendered during the extension of the acceptance period is expected to commence on or around 30 June 2022. The acceptance period will thereafter not be further extended and late acceptances will not be accepted. Since the Offer is now unconditional, shareholders in Aspire Global who accept the Offer during the extension of the acceptance period have no right to withdraw their acceptances.
Powered by WPeMatico
UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
PUBG MOBILE Esports is thrilled to announce that the 2024 PUBG MOBILE Global Championship (PMGC) will be held in the UK, taking place live next December with a $3 million prize pool. The first time a major PUBG MOBILE event has been hosted in the UK, this tournament will bring local fans a unique opportunity to see the very best skill that the world has to offer. This news comes ahead of this year’s 2023 PUBG MOBILE Grand Finals in Istanbul.
James Yang, Senior Director of PUBG MOBILE Global Esports, announced the news during the opening ceremony of the 2023 PMGC Grand Finals, with the exact UK location to be revealed at a later date. This is the first time a major PUBG MOBILE event has been held in the country and the first in Western Europe since 2018.
The highlight of the PUBG MOBILE Esports calendar, the PMGC brings together dozens of teams from around the world to compete in the ultimate showcase of talent. This year’s Grand Finals are taking place this weekend in Istanbul, Türkiye, where the final sixteen teams remaining in the competition will battle it out to become PUBG MOBILE World Champion.
Joining next year’s PMGC in the top tier of PUBG MOBILE Esports events, as well as next year’s midseason tournament in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is the PUBG MOBILE Global Open (PMGO), which will take place in Brazil throughout March and April 2024 and feature a $500,000 prize pool.
New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
Meet Us At Midnight at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort in Cherokee, North Carolina, and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel in Murphy, North Carolina, to start the new year in style.
With various exciting ways to enter 2024, Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos offer the ideal holiday experience all within driving distance of Knoxville, Chattanooga, Atlanta and Asheville.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
- Spin to Win: Chance to Win a Million – On December 31, 2023, drawings will be held hourly from noon to 4pm at Myst Bar for five lucky guests to win up to 12,600 in free play or $1,000,000 in cash.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Wicked Weed Brewpub – Wicked Weed will host a New Year’s party with live music from 6pm to 2am from Kayla McKinney and late-night DJ Burr, food and drink, midnight ball drop, dancing and more.
- Comedy Zone – Start the new year off laughing with comedian Kevin Lee at a 7pm or 10pm comedy show. The second show ends just before midnight, so stick around for a New Year’s Eve countdown and toast. Purchase tickets at CherokeeComedyZone .com.
- Myst Bar – Snag your New Year’s Eve VIP package at Myst Bar. Packages include a bottle of champagne, front row seats to live entertainment at Myst Bar and party favors. Reservation link coming soon.
- Party Like a VIP – At a special rate of $1,299, guests will receive a guaranteed hotel room on December 31 at the resort plus entrance to the VIP party complete with an open bar, live entertainment, buffet and giveaway items. Use group code NYE2023 online.
- New Year’s Eve Giveaways – To help ring in the New Year, stop by Myst Bar to receive a free festive necklace or hat.
- Live Entertainment at The Cherokee – Enjoy live entertainment from pianist at The Cherokee hotel lobby from 2pm to 6pm then head over to Guy Fieri’s Bar for ‘off da hook’ drinks and beats from the DJ until 12am.
Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- Roll Into a Million – January 1, 2024, drawings will be held hourly from 11am to 4pm at the promotions stage for six lucky guests to win up to 12,000 in free play or $1,000,000 in cash.
- New Year’s Eve Entertainment – New Year’s Eve, enjoy an indoor light show from 2 pm to 1am along with live entertainment at the promotions stage from DJ Do It (2pm to 10pm) and Whiskey Rose Band (10pm to 12am).
- New Year’s Eve Giveaways – Prepare for the party on New Year’s Eve with a free necklace and hats available at Caesars Rewards and Starbucks.
- Specialty Cocktail – ‘Midnight Fizz’ featuring vodka, razzmatazz, blue curacao and starry available at casino floor bars.
Start 2024 with some fun by kicking off the New Year at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel.
Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
Recently installed at the beginning of November, TCSJOHNHUXLEY is proud to have been chosen to supply a Saturn Roulette wheel, Ora Grande display and its unique Blaze Roulette for Casino Barriere Montreux’s first online live casino games. With stunning in-game animations as well as illuminating winning bets and pay-outs, Blaze technology gives players both in the land-based casino and online the chance to experience the thrill of the live game.
First launched at the beginning of 2022, Groupe Barriere’s GAMRFIRST online casino platform offers Swiss residents the chance to discover a fun, high-end, responsible gaming experience along with excellent customer service and a live chat facility available seven days a week, operated by multi-lingual advisors speaking the country’s three official languages.
“We are delighted to be featuring Blaze Roulette as our first step to bring online our land-based casino experience,” the Director of GAMRFIRST, Clement Govinda, said. “The high impact animations add to the excitement of the game along with the ease of players seeing winning bets and payouts illuminated, making the whole experience enjoyable and seamless.”
“We are very proud to be part of this innovative experience and would like to thank the Groupe Barriere head office and Casino de Montreux for their trust in our table games products and our team,” the United Kingdom and Europe Managing Director for TCSJOHNHUXLEY, Nicci Smith, said. “We wish this venture every success.”
As the industry’s only patented table technology to illuminate custom video animations through the layout, Blaze Roulette features eye-catching energy efficient LED lights fitted below the surface of the gaming table that display unique ‘attract sequences’ and custom-themed animations while also highlighting winning numbers and pay-outs.
Also featuring baccarat, sicbo, Money Wheel and craps, the Blaze range has proven to be an exciting addition to any gaming floor and has been adopted extensively throughout the global live gaming market.
In combination with the industry leading Saturn Roulette wheel and Ora Grande winning number display, the Blaze product suite not only provides stunning graphics but it also increases security on the casino floor and assists dealers with game accuracy. Players and gaming staff instantly benefit from seeing winning numbers clearly highlighted and, with the improved visibility of these sections, pit bosses and security staff can easily monitor game procedures from a distance.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
Balkans6 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
BettorView6 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Eastern Europe6 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Baltics6 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva6 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe6 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia