The European Gaming Quarterly Meetups have proved to be of huge success for the gaming and gambling industry in Europe + CIS region, and the #hipthers are excited to send you a reminder that the Q1 Meetup of 2022 is taking place next week on 15 February.
Launched in 2021, the quarterly meetups are designed to keep you up-to-date with what is fresh in the European gambling industry.
The meetups feature several panel discussions per region and topics that are joined by key industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and sometimes government officials/regulators.
All meetups offer the opportunity to network online in special break-out sessions, but also join a round table discussion that answers all burning questions of the industry at a certain point in time during the year. All this is done in a safe, virtual environment.
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup and agenda.
Times are CET (Central European Time)
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Regulation Outlook in Europe: Austria and Germany
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Diversity and Inclusion in the gaming industry, an ongoing discussion
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Nordic Updates by Nordic Gambling
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Trending in Q1 (recent slots releases, esports tournaments, etc.)
Among the confirmed experts who are taking part in the discussions you can find:
- Iris den Boer – Head of Responsible Gaming at BetCity.nl
- Maria McDonald – Partner at Nordic Gambling
- Dr. Joerg Hofmann – Partner at MELCHERS LAW
- Robert Lenzhofer – Co-Founder & CEO at Hölle Games
- Thomas Forstner – Secretary-General of the OVWG
- Andrius Gabnys – Founding Attorney at Gabnys.Gabniene
- Oliver Niner – Head Of Sales at PandaScore
- Robin MacDonald – Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Rubik Talent
- Zoltán Tűndik – Co-Founder at HIPTHER Agency
- Gustaf Hoffstedt – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Jari Vähänen – Partner at The Finnish Gambling Consultants Oy
- Alex Iaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar
- Ernest Lewicki – Head of Sales, Europe at BETEGY
- Vladimir Malakchi – CBDO at Evoplay Entertainment
- Nicholas Brown – Senior Account Director at Square in the Air
- …and many more
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup, agenda, and all upcoming meetup-related information, including recordings.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico