Connect with us

Press Releases

Sportnco and Netbet.fr renew sports betting partnership until February 2025

Published

on

 

New five-year agreement sees NetBet.fr renew highly productive sportsbook partnership with Sportnco

Sportnco, the B2B entity of France Pari, and NetBet.fr are delighted to announce the renewal of their sports betting partnership until February 2025.

Sportnco will continue to provide NetBet.fr with its complete sportsbook offering, which includes: betting platform, player account management, front-end UI design, iOS and Android apps and risk and trading management services.

NetBet.fr is Sportnco’s longest standing betting operator, both companies started working together in 2010 as France’s online gaming and betting market opened up to regulation. Since then the two firms have consolidated their footprint in the French market, growing market share and playing key roles in the stellar growth of the sports betting vertical in the country.

The latest figures from the regulator ARJEL showed gross gaming revenues for sports betting had risen 36% to €650m for the nine-month period to the end of September 2019, despite a lack of a major football tournament during that time.

Hervé Schlosser, founder and CEO Sportnco, commented: “I’m delighted to confirm the renewal of our partnership with NetBet.fr, the first operator we launched our B2B network with in 2010. The continued development of the Sportnco and NetBet.fr brands is testament to the hard work we have accomplished over the past decade, with attention to detail and expertise in trading and risk management enabling us to generate strong margins for our sportsbook partners.”

Kenny Ibgui, CEO of NetBet.fr, added: “Our partnership with Sportnco has helped NetBet.fr generate good market share and margins in one of the toughest regulated markets in Europe. This growth is a clear sign of the productive partnership that we have developed since 2010 and we are very happy to renew our partnership with Sportnco until 2025.”

BETANO

Betano is a new supporter of the 2026 World Cup in Europe and South America

Published

on

betano-is-a-new-supporter-of-the-2026-world-cup-in-europe-and-south-america

Betano has been announced as an official supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America, through a new partnership between FIFA and Kaizen Gaming’s flagship brand.

The tournament, which will be held in Canada, Mexico, and the United States between June 11 and July 19, is set to be the largest edition in FIFA World Cup™ history, as it will feature 48 national teams competing for football’s most prestigious title for the first time.

This marks the third time Betano and FIFA have joined forces.

Four years ago, Betano became the first sports betting operator to partner with FIFA, being announced as an Official Regional Supporter of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ for Europe.

More recently, the brand was also announced as an Official Partner of the FIFA Club World Cup 2025™.

“We are very pleased to welcome Betano among the supporters of the FIFA World Cup 2026™,” said Romy Gai, Chief Business Officer at FIFA.

“Since the beginning of our partnership four years ago, we have closely followed Betano’s genuine commitment to sporting integrity, bringing fans closer to football and creating new forms of engagement and entertainment.

We share these same goals and are delighted to once again have this global powerhouse with us to connect the world through football,” he added.

“Partnering with FIFA for the third time is a very important milestone for all of us at Kaizen Gaming and reinforces our global evolution,” said George Daskalakis, Co-founder and CEO of Kaizen Gaming.

“The FIFA World Cup 2026™ represents the ultimate meeting point between sport and entertainment, reaching billions of people around the world.

For us, it is the ideal platform to consolidate Betano as the world’s most trusted brand in responsible online sports betting.

Our focus now is to deliver an exciting, innovative, and safe experience for fans throughout the competition.”

Controlled by Kaizen Gaming,  recognized in 2024 and 2025 as “Operator of the Year” at the EGR Operator Awards and “Operator of the Year – Large” at the SBC Awards, Betano will offer fans unique and exclusive experiences to experience the excitement of the FIFA World Cup™ in a responsible way.

Tools will include responsible gaming features such as financial limits, time-use controls, and 24/7 customer support.

The brand is also preparing a series of physical and digital activations across Europe and South America throughout the FIFA World Cup 2026™.

The post Betano is a new supporter of the 2026 World Cup in Europe and South America appeared first on Americas iGaming & Sports Betting News.

Continue Reading

BETANO

Betano unveiled as Tournament Supporter of FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America

Published

on

betano-unveiled-as-tournament-supporter-of-fifa-world-cup-2026-for-europe-and-south-america

Betano has been named as an Official Tournament Supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America thanks to a new partnership between FIFA and Kaizen Gaming’s lead brand. The international showpiece tournament taking place across Canada, Mexico and the United States from Thursday, 11 June until Sunday, 19 July is set to be the biggest FIFA World Cup™ in history, as for the first time ever it will feature 48 teams contending for the coveted crown.

This is the third time that Betano and FIFA have joined forces. Four years ago, Betano became the first sports betting operator to ever partner with FIFA when it joined as an Official Regional Supporter of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ for Europe. More recently, Betano was announced as an Official Partner of the FIFA Club World Cup 2025™.

“We are delighted to welcome Betano among the Tournament Supporters of the FIFA World Cup 2026,” said FIFA’s Chief Business Officer, Romy Gai.

“Since we first partnered with Betano four years ago, we have seen a genuine commitment to sporting integrity, bringing fans closer to our game and finding new, engaging ways to entertain them. We share these objectives and are glad to have this powerhouse by our side as we look forward to uniting the world through football once again in North America and beyond,” he stated.

“Partnering with FIFA for the third time is a proud milestone for everyone at Kaizen Gaming and a clear reflection of our global evolution,” added George Daskalakis, co-founder and CEO of Kaizen Gaming.

“The FIFA World Cup 2026 is the ultimate intersection of sport and entertainment, reaching billions of people. For us, it is the perfect stage to solidify Betano as the most trusted brand globally for responsible online sports betting. Our focus now is to deliver a thrilling, innovative and secure experience for fans throughout the tournament.”

Owned by Kaizen Gaming, which was recognised in both 2024 and 2025 as Operator of the Year at the EGR Operator Awards and Operator of the Year – Large at the SBC Awards, Betano will provide fans with a unique and exclusive opportunity to experience the excitement of the FIFA World Cup and to engage responsibly with the tournament’s matches. Fans will benefit from a range of responsible gaming tools, enabling them to set financial limits, manage their time and access specialised customer support 24/7. Betano is also organising a number of physical and digital fan engagement activations in Europe and South America to celebrate the FIFA World Cup 2026.

The post Betano unveiled as Tournament Supporter of FIFA World Cup 2026™ for Europe and South America appeared first on Americas iGaming & Sports Betting News.

Continue Reading

bet365

Gaming Corps extends bet365 partnership into Brazil

Published

on

gaming-corps-extends-bet365-partnership-into-brazil

Gaming Corps – a publicly-listed game development company based in Sweden, has extended its partnership with bet365, taking its games live with the operator in Brazil as part of its continued expansion across regulated markets.

The launch builds on Gaming Corps’ existing relationship with bet365 and signals another important step in the studio’s wider Latin American growth strategy. The rollout has been delivered through Gaming Corps’ distribution partnership with Light & Wonder, supporting efficient market access through one of the industry’s most established content networks.

bet365 players in Brazil will gain access to Gaming Corps’ full line up, including Penalty Champion, the instant win game that puts players in a sudden-death penalty shootout where each successful strike increases the potential return. The launch also includes popular franchise titles such as 3 Pigs of Olympus and 3 Pigs of the Caribbean, while Brazilian players can also look forward to Gaming Corps’ three-game football suite arriving in time for the World Cup.

With a portfolio that stretches beyond standard slot content, Gaming Corps has focused on building games with more variety in both format and play style. Alongside proprietary concepts such as Smash4Cash™, A-MAZE-CADES™ and X-MY-WAY™, the studio also develops Mine, Table, Multiplier and Plinko games, helping operators introduce a wider mix of experiences for different types of players.

 

Juha Kauppinen, CEO at Gaming Corps, said: “Extending our partnership with bet365 into Brazil is an exciting development for Gaming Corps and an important next step in how we grow with major operators across regulated markets. bet365 is one of the most recognised names in online gaming and expanding our reach with them into a market like Brazil underlines both the strength of the relationship and the wider appeal of our portfolio.”

 

A bet365 spokesperson, added: “Gaming Corps has established a clear identity within the market through a mix of creative game concepts and distinctive mechanics. We are delighted to expand our partnership with the studio into Brazil and look forward to making this content available to our players in the market.”

The post Gaming Corps extends bet365 partnership into Brazil appeared first on Americas iGaming & Sports Betting News.

Continue Reading

Trending

Get it on Google Play

Fresh slot games releases by the top brands of the industry. We provide you with the latest news straight from the entertainment industries.

The platform also hosts industry-relevant webinars, and provides detailed reports, making it a one-stop resource for anyone seeking information about operators, suppliers, regulators, and professional services in the European gaming market. The portal's primary goal is to keep its extensive reader base updated on the latest happenings, trends, and developments within the gaming and gambling sector, with an emphasis on the European market while also covering pertinent global news. It's an indispensable resource for gaming professionals, operators, and enthusiasts alike.

Contact us: [email protected]

Editorial / PR Submissions: [email protected]

Copyright © 2015 - 2024 - Recent Slot Releases is part of HIPTHER Agency. Registered in Romania under Proshirt SRL, Company number: 2134306, EU VAT ID: RO21343605. Office address: Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.5, Targu Mures, Romania