The National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) has issued a notice for consulting services from local or international entities, to assist in the establishment of a Request for Proposal (RFP), to facilitate its evaluation and selection of a new tender to operate its online lottery system.
Required services include:
- Specification of requirements
- Issuance of RFP documents
- Assistance with managing the tender process, including bidder management
- Evaluation of offers
- Negotiation with vendors
- Support for contractual arrangements with successful bidder
- Support for implementation of operations in Trinidad & Tobago
- Project management
Interested parties should contact [email protected] to submit their proposals no later than 5 April 2023, at 16h.
The National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) was established in 1968 by the National Lotteries Act, Chap. 21:04, to promote, organize, and conduct national lotteries in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. The purpose of the National Lotteries Control Board of Trinidad and Tobago is to conduct, organize, and promote games of chance in order to generate revenue for the Trinidadian and Tobagonian government.
Powered by WPeMatico