Greek online sports betting operator Novibet has inked a deal to serve as the ‘master sponsor’ of Brazilian soccer club Fortaleza and have its logo prominently displayed on the front panel of the top-flight team’s match-day shirts.
Novibet has been active in various European iGaming jurisdictions since 2010 with this new alliance having been designed to help promote its entry into the embryonic Brazilian online sports betting market following an inaugural run out in Mexico last year.
Due to run until the conclusion of 2024, the fresh arrangement will also see the Novibet brand name emblazoned across other areas of the Ceara-based soccer side’s kit as well as throughout its 64,000-seat Arena Castelao home. All of this is to be complemented by ‘other exclusive activations’ in addition to a significant presence across 104-year-old football club’s digital and social networks.
“With its rich history in sport and its recognized world football reputation, Brazil is a very strategic market for us, which is why we are very proud to be the main sponsor of one of the most historic teams in Brazil, Fortaleza,” Rodolfo Odoni, President of Novibet, said. “We are excited to begin our operations in the country and become part of Brazil’s sports culture through the unique and innovative gaming experience offered to our members. Through this partnership and the ones to come, we want to become one of the main fans of Brazilian football around the world.”
Odoni furthermore proclaimed that Fortaleza ‘is a very attractive brand’ with a long history of attracting other prominent partners and that his firm now intends to ‘work hard’ in order to make sure the side is even better known. The professional asserted that this effort will help to ensure that the soccer enterprise is ‘in the day-to-day minds of the fans’ and football aficionados around the world so as to allow the team ‘to fulfill its role as a club’.
Novibet admitted that it is committed to investing in the creation of state-of-the-art technologies and as part of this pledge frequently updates its vast range of mobile-friendly offerings. The operator moreover pronounced that this dedication helps it to ‘meet and exceed consumer expectations globally’ while simultaneously remaining flexible and more attuned ‘to the needs of local markets’.
“Novibet is a Greek company that is arriving in Brazil and saw in Fortaleza an opportunity to improve its exposure and become more popular by reaching out to the Brazilian public, especially our fans,” Marcelo Paz, the President for Fortaleza, said. “It is a two-year contract and we are very happy with this partnership and with having been the chosen as the club for Novibet to help start its approach here in Brazil in South America. A contract like this is the result of the credibility we have achieved over the last few years with sporting results and an ever-present and ever-active crowd.”
Powered by WPeMatico
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble