Neosurf Inc., the innovative digital payment company committed to ensuring safe and effortless online payments and gaming experiences for sports bettors and gamers, has appointed Sue Page as its Chief Executive Officer for North America. This strategic move aligns with the brand’s expansion into the US market, adding to its global portfolio of 74 countries.
Page has already played a key role in securing the brand’s banking partner in North America. She will now focus on product launch in the US, and forming strategic partnerships with sports betting operators, regulators, and gaming partners across the country.
In her new role, Page will drive the product strategy, keeping the customer journey and experience as the highest priority by providing best-in-class onboarding tools and allowing the players to be in charge with Neosurf’s unique approach to responsible gaming.
Prior to joining Neosurf, Page spent over 25 years in B2B sales. Her experience working with big-name brands such as Amazon and Costco will prove invaluable in shaping the company’s player-first approach in the US sports betting and gaming market.
Page is a dual citizen of the UK and the US and has lived in the US for the last 20 years. This has given her a unique understanding of the current online payment landscape in the US, and the need to offer something different to customers. By combining her first-hand experience with Neosurf’s extensive research in the US, the company will be able to provide an optimized product when it is launched.
Sue Page, Chief Executive Officer North America at Neosurf Inc., said: “I am thrilled to have been appointed as the CEO of Neosurf North America. This is an exciting time for Neosurf as we celebrate our 20th anniversary and launch in the US.
“On a personal note, I’m also very proud to be able to count myself among the growing number of women represented at C-Level in our industry. As a company that already boasts a strong female lead in its Global CEO, Andrea McGeachin, Neosurf has been a true trailblazer when it comes to championing women in payments, and I’m pleased to be able to continue this trend in North America.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble