On 26 June 2024, the starting pistol will be fired in São Paulo for the first gamescom latam, the new gamescom satellite event for all of South America. This was announced at an event in Brazil by the involved partners: game – The German Games Industry Association, Koelnmesse, BIG Festival, and Omelete Company.
Following gamescom asia, which has been taking place in Singapore since 2021, gamescom latam will be gamescom’s second international satellite event. It integrates BIG Festival, which is popular with the games community in South America and drew around 50,000 attendees in 2023. gamescom latam is aimed at both the gaming community and trade visitors, with respective areas for each target group.
“The international importance of gamescom grew significantly again in 2023, as its impressive reach and the on-site presence of leading figures in the industry demonstrate. We’re convinced that, more than ever, the games industry needs events that are gathering places for the entire games ecosystem. With the magnetic power of its international brand, gamescom can help make this happen. So we’re very excited to be putting on gamescom latam together with our partners in the coming year to bring the unique festival feeling of the world’s largest games event to South America,” Felix Falk, Managing Director of game, said.
“With our events abroad, we accompany our customers to the most important growth markets worldwide. After gamescom asia, gamescom latam is by no means a competitor to the successful original event in Cologne, but rather an ideal addition to our international portfolio,” Gerald Böse, CEO of Koelnmesse, said.
gamescom latam will take place from 26 to 30 June 2024 at the São Paulo Expo Exhibition & Convention Center.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble