Advanced In-Game Betting, Expanded Prop Markets and Rewards Connectivity Headline New Ways to Play
BetMGM’s newly designed mobile sports betting app is now live in Las Vegas, the Sports and Entertainment Capital of the World. Powered by Entain, the newly designed BetMGM Nevada app offers sports fans significant enhancements to the mobile sports betting experience including an exponential increase in prop and parlay wager options, live streaming capabilities, digital deposits and withdrawals.
“As the world’s biggest sporting event arrives in Las Vegas this week, it is the ideal moment to introduce Nevada to our premier mobile sports betting app,” said BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt. “Nevada attracts people from around the world and is home to an incredibly knowledgeable sports fan base. It is vital to provide them with a superior product, and we are thrilled to do that with this launch.”
The enhanced app complements MGM Resorts’ best-in-class retail sportsbooks at nine destinations along the Las Vegas Strip including Bellagio, ARIA, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Park MGM, Luxor, New York-New York and Excalibur.
Highlights of the BetMGM app’s new features now accessible for Nevada users include:
- Expanded Pre-Game & In-Game Options: Entain’s integration of Angstrom Sports technology will allow the BetMGM app to provide an exponentially larger number of markets for the ‘Big Four’ U.S. sports. Players will enjoy a wide portfolio of pre-game and in-game wagering options with more attractive odds on team, individual player and play-by-play bets.
- Digital Deposits & Withdrawals: BetMGM Nevada users now enjoy new deposit options, digitally accessing their wallet for fast and convenient deposits and withdrawals from the app.
- BetMGM Rewards: The new Nevada app now is connected to BetMGM Rewards delivering the perks of a world-class loyalty program to the sports betting world. With every wager placed in Nevada, BetMGM app users now earn BetMGM Rewards Points and MGM Rewards Tier Credits unlocking VIP benefits to MGM Resorts’ 20+ premier destination resorts ranging from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to Borgata in Atlantic City, Beau Rivage in Mississippi, and MGM National Harbor in Maryland, among many others.
- Same-Game Parlay+: The enhanced app features Same-Game Parlay+, a new way to combine favorite same-game parlays to create one super parlay. Players now can connect two different same-game parlays into a single bet with ease for dramatically increased odds.
BetMGM currently operates in 28 markets with mobile and retail offerings.
As BetMGM continues to expand to new markets, responsible gambling education remains a key focus. BetMGM is proud to provide resources to help customers play responsibly including GameSense, an industry leading program, developed and licensed to MGM Resorts by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation. Through the integration within BetMGM’s mobile and desktop platforms, customers can receive the same GameSense experience they have grown to count on at MGM Resorts properties nationwide. This complements BetMGM’s already existing responsible gambling tools which serve to provide customers with an entertaining and safe digital experience.
BetMGM and X Sign Exclusive Sports Betting Partnership
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and iGaming operator, announced a strategic partnership with X, becoming the social media platform’s exclusive Live Odds Sports Betting partner. The first-of-its-kind partnership between a premier social media brand and a sports betting operator will integrate BetMGM’s odds and branding into X, with each game linking to BetMGM’s website and app.
“X is the center of the sports world’s conversation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Being directly accessible within that forum is an unprecedented opportunity to expand our reach to a passionate and engaged audience. We look forward to adding intel and content that enhances the platform’s interaction around sports,” BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt, said.
X users in the US can explore BetMGM’s latest betting odds on pro football, with each of the major professional and college sports expected to follow in the coming weeks. The odds interface provides an easy clickthrough for each game to BetMGM’s app or website, creating a seamless user experience. The integration will continue to evolve and grow in its functionality over the coming months.
X CEO Linda Yaccarino said: “Sports never sleep on X and now with our strategic partnership with BetMGM, fans are practically in the front row. We’re bringing sports fans on X even closer to the action so they can cheer, and now bet, on their favorite teams.”
Slotmill live with BetMGM in USA
Slotmill has signed a landmark deal with BetMGM, holding a significant market share of the US online gambling market. The first game “Outlaws” was launched today in New Jersey and there will be a sequential roll-out of the full Slotmill game portfolio over the months to come.
Distribution is made via the partnership with Pariplay Ignite.
Andreas Ternström, Chief Commercial Officer at Slotmill commented: “Launching our games in the US is a massive milestone and doing it with BetMGM is fantastic. Our entire organization is thrilled, and we look forward to a long-term successful business relationship with BetMGM.”
EGR Power 50 Ranking: 56% of Operators Choose Optimove as CRM Marketing Solution
Optimove, the #1 CRM marketing solution for iGaming, is the platform of choice of 56% of operators in the EGR Power 50 Ranking 2023. Among Optimove clients listed in the Power 50 are the top three operators.
Published for over 20 years, the EGR Power 50 Ranking provides the iGaming industry with a snapshot of the global online gambling market, a rundown of the key industry power players and performance comparisons against competitors.
Separately, Optimove is also the choice of the following:
- Four of the top five operators in the USA including BetMGM, Caesars Digital and Penn Entertainment
- The top five operators in Italy including Lottomatica, Sisal, Snai and SKS365
- Some of the fastest-growing operators including Stake .com and GGPoker
The EGR Power 50 Ranking announcement follows Optimove’s recent client acquisitions including Kindred Group, 888Africa and Betfred. These additions join the company’s existing client base, which features Entain, Bet365, Kaizen Gaming, Lottoland and others.
“Being the preferred CRM marketing solution in the iGaming industry is an honor and comes with the responsibility to partner with these leaders to continually improve CRM marketing for the iGaming industry,” the founder and Chief Executive Officer for Optimove, Pini Yakuel, said. “The decision of 56% of these exceptional companies to choose Optimove is humbling.
“Serving iGaming operators, from emerging growth operators to well-established ones, we remain steadfast in our commitment to empowering them with cutting-edge tools and capabilities that maximize player retention and lifetime value. Ultimately, we are here to empower iGaming leaders with intelligence to operate responsibly while maintaining deep, loyal relationships with their players.”
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
- Evoplay brings instant game to the ice in latest release Hockey Shootout
- PRAGMATIC PLAY ADDS TO BET365 COLLABORATION WITH GREEK EXPANSION
- Playson adds award-winning portfolio to iGP’s content aggregation hub
Africa7 days ago
Comtrade Gaming Launches its Cutting-Edge Central Monitoring System in Uganda
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW