Popular iGaming content provider BGaming is unearthing hidden treasures with its industry-first slot Aztec Clusters. Created in collaboration with Casinolytics, this unique 8×6 game places the gaming habits of streamers at its core.
Over the last 18 months, Casinolytics has conducted qualitative and quantitative research into streamers’ behaviour, emotions and playing styles by analysing more than 10,000 hours of data. Findings revealed streamers enjoy a challenge, a sense of progression and strive for high max wins. As a result, BGaming’s Aztec Clusters offers the possibility of landing an impressive max win of x10,000 in all game modes, including the base game, Wild Spin feature, or any level of bonus buy, with randomised features.
Cluster mechanics with refilling reels, a Dig-up feature and flexible Buy Bonus and Wild Spins options also evoke a high-energy experience that streamers enjoy. With the Cell Multiplier feature, winning clusters mark cells and add multipliers, ranging from x2 and increasingly in increments of x2 to a max multiplier of x10. Multipliers will apply to all winning clusters and their values are combined. The multipliers continue until the spin round has finished.
The potential to land very high multipliers was also appealing to streamers, according to Casinolytics’ data. In this release, Sticky Wilds appear in empty cells and substitute for any symbol except the Booster and Destroyer symbols, to create an unexpected and thrilling experience from start to finish. If the Sticky Wild marks a cell with a multiplier, an additional x10 multiplier is added until the sequence finishes. Enhancing the highly-sought after feeling of progression, further multipliers can be introduced for each win it contributes to, up to x100.
Taking on board the key qualities of top-performing slots most enjoyed by Casinolytics’ streaming community, BGaming’s cluster game is expertly designed to use features that streamers and players are proven to love. The soundtrack, timing of features and graphics are all created with their preferences in mind.
Aliaksei Ptukha, Game Designer at BGaming, said: “We are delighted to build on our collaboration with Casinolytics by releasing Aztec Clusters, the first of its kind slot in the industry. Cluster games have increased in popularity since 2022 and this game is the perfect addition to any gaming platform hoping to catch streamers’ attention.
“No other game releases incorporate data gathered from more than 10,000 hours of research and we believe this takes our commitment to player-driven game development a step further.”
Sebastian Khalighy, CEO at Casinolytics, said: “For the past 18 months, we have studied streamers and created qualitative insights based on their playing behaviours.
“We know streamers are playing an increasingly vital role in this industry, so we approached BGaming about collaborating on a slot. As a result, Aztec Clusters was developed and it truly is a game that puts streamers’ needs front and centre.”
BGaming is a fast-growing iGaming content provider converting gambling into gaming. Thanks to an expert team and a player-driven approach, the studio creates innovative and engaging products featured on reputable platforms and 1,100+ online casinos worldwide. BGaming is the world’s first to support cryptocurrencies and offer Provably Fair games. Today the brand’s portfolio includes 150+ products with HD graphics and a clear user interface for every device. The studio is also known for its brand exclusives created in partnerships with leading operators in the industry.
Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
Ukrainian National Lottery has recently expanded its offerings, introducing new instant lotteries provided by NeoGames since the beginning of February. These lotteries are now exclusively available on the UNL website.
UNL’s collaboration with NeoGames SA has facilitated the introduction of premium-level online lotteries to Ukrainian players. The partnership aims to bring popular European and American lotteries to the Ukrainian audience, expanding the UNL’s offering.
The launch includes four new lotteries boasting top prizes of up to 2,000,000 hryvnias. Among these offerings is “VIP Ultra”, described as a blend of classic scratch lottery design and game mechanics with luxurious elements.
Additionally, the introduction of “Queen of Diamonds” marks another portfolio addition, historically attracting a large number of lottery ticket sales among instant online lotteries.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
- Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
- Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
- Playtech Live and Sony Pictures Television extend agreement for Who Wants to be a Millionaire? until 2028
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Gambling in the USA6 days ago
AGA to Host State of the Industry Presentation, Release Report on Record-Breaking 2023 Commercial Gaming Revenue