Design Works Gaming (DWG), a leading games studio, proudly announces the acquisition of its iGaming license in Ontario, Canada.
This significant milestone opens doors to a new era of growth and expansion for the company as it ventures into the thriving Canadian market. As the first Canadian region to launch regulated online gaming, Ontario had over 1.2 million active player accounts by the end of 2023 and that count is steadily growing.
With its license secured, DWG is poised to bring its innovative slots and premium LuckyTap titles to the Ontario market, further solidifying its position as a key player in the global iGaming industry. The company’s commitment to delivering iconic, never-before-seen gaming experiences to players has been a driving force behind its success and the expansion into Canada only furthers that mission.
The founder and Chief Executive Officer for DWG, Troy Zurawski, expressed his excitement about this significant achievement, stating: “Securing the iGaming license in Ontario is a momentous milestone for our company. We have been working tirelessly to take the next step in our global expansion and Canada has been in our sights for a long time. Entering this new market opens a significant opportunity to introduce new players to our fresh, exciting approach to casino play.”
Known for its creativity in game development, DWG is consistently pushing boundaries to deliver captivating gaming experiences. The company will bring unparalleled entertainment and robust content offerings such as its award-winning Break the Bounty LuckyTap and 10X Fortune to Canadian players.
DWG is continuing to expand its global presence in the dynamic and evolving iGaming market. To learn more, visit DesignWorksGaming . com.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
- Evoplay brings instant game to the ice in latest release Hockey Shootout
- PRAGMATIC PLAY ADDS TO BET365 COLLABORATION WITH GREEK EXPANSION
- Playson adds award-winning portfolio to iGP’s content aggregation hub
Africa7 days ago
Comtrade Gaming Launches its Cutting-Edge Central Monitoring System in Uganda
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW