Greentube, the Novomatic digital gaming and entertainment division, has grown its established relationship with Superbet by taking its comprehensive range of content live with the leading operator in Brazil, marking further Latin American growth.
Greentube’s long-standing global partner, Superbet, can now leverage the studio’s well-known range of slots including classic player favourites including Cash Connection – Sizzling Hot, Charming Lady’s Boom and Book of Ra Bingo.
The direct integration via Superbet’s platform marks the parties’ first venture into Latin America together, following a highly successful collaboration in other markets.
The extended partnership offers significant exposure in a vibrant Brazilian market thanks to the operator’s established presence in the country.
Greentube’s content has resonated well with local players in Latin America and the supplier has ambitious strategic plans to grow in the region in 2024.
“Latin America is a key region for us so going live in Brazil with a major name like Superbet maintains our strategy there,” the Regional Manager for Greentube, Jelena Popovic (pictured), said. “We’re now in front of even more players than before and we’re confident that our already high-performing content will continue to thrive with the greater exposure this development delivers.”
“Greentube’s games are well known to players in the market so now being able to offer them brings added value to our brand and our loyal players,” the Head of Content and Live Casino for Superbet, Nicholas Yu, said. “We’ve worked with our friends at Greentube for some time now in several different regions so being able to add Brazil to that list is particularly pleasing and takes our relationship to a new level.”
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
- Evoplay brings instant game to the ice in latest release Hockey Shootout
- PRAGMATIC PLAY ADDS TO BET365 COLLABORATION WITH GREEK EXPANSION
- Playson adds award-winning portfolio to iGP’s content aggregation hub
Africa7 days ago
Comtrade Gaming Launches its Cutting-Edge Central Monitoring System in Uganda
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW