Jackpocket announced it has launched Jackpocket Casino in New Jersey through a partnership with Caesars Interactive Gaming New Jersey, LLC. Jackpocket is the first lottery platform in U.S. history to enter the online casino space — a key step in its expansion into additional entertainment options.
Now, New Jerseyans can enjoy hundreds of online casino games through Jackpocket Casino, including classic favorites, exclusive games, as well as Jackpocket-branded games like blackjack, roulette, and slots. The Jackpocket Casino app provides a seamless experience alongside the classic Jackpocket Lottery app, allowing users in New Jersey to play casino games from the convenience of their mobile phone, tablet, and computer.
“This launch immediately expands Jackpocket’s entertainment offerings in New Jersey and will do the same for fans in other markets in the future,” said Jackpocket CEO and founder, Peter Sullivan. “As the iGaming space continues to grow, we’re excited to provide our engaged lottery user base with an easy and fun way to get involved in games we know they already love.”
Jackpocket Lottery users in New Jersey will be able to seamlessly explore Jackpocket Casino and move between the two apps with ease once registered. Every new casino user will receive both a casino and a lottery bonus offer after registering and making a first casino deposit. Through this connection, Jackpocket Casino will also amplify visibility and awareness of new lottery winners, games, prizes, and causes the lottery supports in New Jersey and across the country.
In 2019, Jackpocket became the first registered lottery courier service in the U.S. when it launched in New Jersey, the first state to formally authorize lottery courier services. Proceeds from the New Jersey Lottery’s ticket sales go toward the state’s pension system for public employees, including teachers, police officers, and firefighters. Since Jackpocket launched in the state, approximately $69M has been returned to state programs from lottery tickets ordered on the app. Additionally, there have been more than 300K winners and over $82M in winnings on Jackpocket in New Jersey to date. This includes a $9.4M Pick-6 winner — the single largest legal-and-regulated win ever on a mobile device in the U.S. Now with Jackpocket Casino, Jackpocket is proudly expanding its commitment to the state.
Jackpocket Casino is the first iGaming operator in America to receive iCAP certification for best practices in player protection, backed by the expertise of the National Council on Problem Gambling. Jackpocket Casino is committed to promoting a responsible gaming experience and provides its customers with tools and resources for responsible and safe play, including functionality that enables users to set deposit, spend, and time limits.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble