Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, will take a package of three of its verticals to Gaming Platforms, with a new signed deal.
The agreement will see the delivery of Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports content, further bolstering the operator’s lobby and Pragmatic Play’s position at the fore of the LatAm market.
Once live, the deal will present over 300 titles to Gaming Platforms players, including the recently released Zeus vs Hades – Gods of War and Jewel Rush, as well as player-favourites such as the 2021 game of the year, Gates of Olympus.
Live Casino continues to be extremely popular in Latin America and Pragmatic Play’s exciting line-up of games forms part of the deal. Sweet Bonanza CandyLand and Treasure Island gameshows are among those titles due to be supplied, alongside classic casino favourites like blackjack and roulette.
Award-winning Virtual Sports content completes the agreement, featuring a real-time physics engine that delivers an unrivalled, high-quality rendering of popular sports events to provide sports betting entertainment that complements live betting options.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “Gaming Platforms is another important win for Pragmatic Play as a supplier and provides a further outlet to expand the brand and its content.
“Pragmatic Play is delighted to sign the deal and looks forward to rolling out in due course.”
Maria Laura Sequeira, Commercial Manager at Gaming Platforms, added: “This is a significant agreement for us, adding a huge amount of new, quality content that will help us to further our casino lobby in the market.
“We always strive for the best in entertainment and this deal helps us achieve that.”
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble