The provider goes live with its best games selection at Betmais
Pragmatic Play, a leading content supplier to the iGaming industry, is taking a selection of its major products live with Brazilian operator Betmais.
The operator, which has a significant player base in Brazil will now offer Pragmatic Play’s Slots, Live Casino, and Virtual Sports products.
Included in the tie-up is the supplier’s comprehensive Slot portfolio which boasts over 300 distinct games featuring award-winning player favourites Gates of Olympus and Sugar Rush alongside recent additions such as Twilight Princess and Infective Wilds.
Live Casino fans will also be able to enjoy market-leading experiences, including the innovative gameshow-style titles Sweet Bonanza Candyland and Snakes and Ladders Live as well as casino classics such as blackjack and roulette.
Rounding off the agreement is Pragmatic Play’s Virtual Sports, which delivers cutting-edge 3D renderings of well-known betting markets. This includes products such as Force 1, as well as horse and greyhound racing, providing bettors with an on-demand selection of markets.
The supplier has continued to build momentum as it reaches even more players than ever before in the LatAm market. This latest deal underlies Pragmatic Play’s strategy to cement itself as the leading brand in the region.
Victor Arias, Vice President of Latin American Operations at ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, said: “Adding another operator to Pragmatic Play’s ever-growing roster of LatAm partners allows it to continue its unstoppable trajectory and continue to deliver fresh concepts to the industry.
Pragmatic Play is committed to delivering top-quality content and innovative gaming solutions, and this collaboration reinforces its dedication to becoming the premier supplier in the region.”
Livia Troise, CEO at Betmais, added: “Pragmatic Play is one of the leading purveyors of iGaming experiences in the world and we are delighted to now populate our platform with its Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports products.
It is already a household name among players in the Latin American region and we know its games will spawn an overwhelmingly positive response from our players.”
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans5 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva5 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia