Feature-packed slot debuts online with Light & Wonder in United Kingdom and Europe as key component within omni-channel strategy
Light & Wonder Incorporated (NASDAQ and ASX: LNW) has brought vibrant new worlds of play to operators through the landmark online and mobile launch of casino favourite Willy Wonka: World of Wonka.
The first game to be released through an expanded multi-year global licensing partnership with Warner Bros Discovery Global Themed Entertainment (WBDGTE) for the Light & Wonder Incorporated content aggregation platform, Willy Wonka: World of Wonka will be initially available to players in the United Kingdom and Europe starting today, October 25, 2023.
The land-based version of the slot has proven to be a massive success on casino floors across the globe. Now, for the first time, players can replicate the exciting in-person experience digitally, representing a significant moment in the execution of Light & Wonder Incorporated’s cross-platform vision.
Leveraging iconic characters and moments from the popular 1971 movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Light & Wonder Incorporated’s in-house developers have created a game packed with bright, nostalgic imagery and animations, an enchanting soundtrack and sugar-sweet features.
In the base game, the Oompa Loompa feature expands the column of reels while adding paylines, two or more columns are covered by Wild Reel symbols.
The Wonka Wheel offers prizes ranging from credit values to features. The player may be awarded up to twelve free spins, the Chocolate River Bonus or additional bet multiplier awards.
The Golden Ticket Bonus grants players a chance to find the elusive big prize with a maximum win of 500x up for grabs.
A series of further Wonka-themed titles are scheduled to appear on Light & Wonder Incorporated’s market-leading aggregation platform across a variety of gaming verticals in the coming months including the first-ever live casino title to utilize the IP.
“Willy Wonka: World of Wonka is a casino floor favourite that has achieved legendary status in the United States and beyond,” the Game Development Vice-President for Light & Wonder Incorporated, Rob Procter, said. “Our in-house teams have done a fantastic job packing this new digital version with all the fun of the original.
“It’s a hugely exciting moment to be able to deliver a Wonka experience to our operator partners in the United Kingdom and Europe and we are sure their players will respond very positively. The launch is also very significant in presenting our omni-channel vision and we look forward to delivering more games from the franchise in the months ahead.”
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia