With a defined date, BiS SiGMA Américas 2024 will remain at the Transamérica Expo Center, in São Paulo, but with a larger salable area, around 25% more compared to the last edition, with a total gross area of 16,000m² occupying 3 halls of the pavilion Transamerica Expo Center.
The growth results directly from the success of the 2023 edition, as the fair has become one of the most important in the world for the iGaming, BetTech’s and Sports Betting ecosystem segment at an international level.
The numbers show that even with almost six months to go until the event, there was a significant sale of more than 50% of the spaces.
“We saw the opportunity to increase the salable area and we did so. The event has grown and should expand even further, it is an opportunity to exchange information, do business and for brands to showcase their products to those who are directly interested”, explains Alessandro Valente, co-founder and director of the event.
This year’s edition had more than 6,700 visitors, of which around 40% came from more than 40 countries abroad, approximately 250 exhibiting and sponsoring companies and more than 130 speakers presented, totaling 60 hours of content in two simultaneous auditoriums.
The event format has been enhanced to include a larger exhibition area, content in two simultaneous auditoriums and online live streaming during the event days.
BiS SiGMA Américas takes place from April 23 to 26, 2024, jointly organized by the Brazilian iGaming Summit and SiGMA.
Brazilian iGaming Summit: One Month to the Start of the 2023 Edition
The Brazilian iGaming Summit (BiS) is coming to move the Brazilian sports betting, lottery and online gaming sector. Considered the most important event in the segment in Latin America, BiS 2023 will take place between June 14 and 18 at the Transamerica Expo Center. Those interested can purchase tickets on the official website at BrazilianiGamingSummit.com.
The location was changed this year in order to offer more convenience and business possibilities to the public, which should exceed the 5,000 visitor mark. The Transamerica Expo Center is located on Avenida Dr. Mário Vilas Boas Rodrigues, 387 – Santo Amaro, São Paulo (SP), Brazil.
Experts and leading companies will come together to explore new advances in technology and strategies, while attendees have the chance to network and find exciting opportunities.
The 2023 edition of the Brazilian iGaming Summit will feature more than 100 lectures by prestigious professionals in the global industry, more than 70 hours of high-level content and representatives from more than 50 countries.
Merger of the Brazilian iGaming Summit with Grupo SiGMA
It is noteworthy that Grupo SiGMA acquired the Brazil iGaming Summit (BiS). This merger will contribute to consolidating its existing business portfolio, as well as establishing a notable presence in this developing market.
Considering that there are now opportunities for in-person events without the restrictions of Covid-19, this is the best time to expand business in emerging markets. As a result, the SiGMA Group was asked by numerous operators, suppliers and affiliates to expand into promising markets such as Africa, Asia and Latin America. As a result, it was decided to jointly hold SiGMA Americas and BiS – events that will provide an unparalleled experience in Latin America.
Schedule already confirmed for the Brazilian iGaming Summit 2023:
* 9:50 / 10:10 – Opening keynote session with Alessandro Valente (BiS), Carlos Cardama (BiS) and Eman Pulis (Grupo SiGMA); The importance of sports betting for Brazil
* 10:10 / 10:40 – End of the lottery monopoly and unconstitutionality of Article 50 of the Criminal Misdemeanors Law
* 10:40 / 11:10 – Global expectations for the sector in Brazil
* 11:10 / 12:10 – Panel: The future of the sector in Brazil
* 13:40 / 14:40 – Lottery in Brazil: current affairs and new trends
* 16:10 / 17:00 – Panel: legal analysis of the Brazilian regulatory environment
* 17:00 – Closing
* 9:40 / 10:25 – Panel: pillars of responsible gaming in Brazil
* 10:25 / 11:25 – Panel: how does compliance contribute to innovation in games?
* 11:25 / 12:25 – Panel: player behavior and data analytics to drive more results for operators
* 13:45 / 14:50 – Panel: fantasy gaming and eSports: new business opportunities
* 14:30 / 15:30 – Panel: the importance of integrity in sport for the sports betting sector: match fixing, governance of sports organizations and anti-corruption
* 16:00 / 17:00 – Affiliates versus operators
* 17:00 – Closing
* 9:40 / 10:10 – How changes in Curaçao’s legislation may impact Brazilian operators
* 10:10 / 11:10 – Panel: means of payment as a competitive differential for online game operators
* 11:40 / 15:40 – AIBC Américas
Powered by WPeMatico
Bitci – The “Fan Token of Champions” arrives in Brazil to lead the market
Bitci, a Turkish broker, responsible for managing and trading the main virtual assets that circulate on the web, such as Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and especially fan tokens, started its entry into the Brazilian market in the first quarter of 2022. Specializing in NFT transactions (non-fungible tokens), the company intends to lead the national Fan Tokens market and already has partnerships with the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) and prominent teams in the country.
Founded in 2018, Bitci has become an international reference in digital asset trading and currently handles a daily volume of 1.2 billion transactions on its networks. In the first quarter of this year, the multinational, which also operates in the United Kingdom and Spain, took its first steps in the process of insertion and consolidation in the Brazilian market.
Among the main activities that Bitci Brasil develops is the production of a digital asset that has become increasingly popular, the Fan Token. The company makes tokens for different sports entities. In Brazil, as well as in England and Spain, the company will bet on football and on prominent organizations in the country, operating in the field of Fan Tokens, digital assets that offer benefits to their holders within the brands to which they belong. Benefits often include voting rights and participation in club-sponsored actions.
To facilitate the entry of the brokerage in the country, businessman Alessandro Valente was appointed to assume the presidency of Bitci Brasil. The 44-year-old paulistano has an important curriculum in his more than twenty years in the digital marketing market, in which he is co-founder of one of the main companies in the sector. Alessandro is also the creator of the main iGaming event in Brazil, as well as an investor in technology companies around the world.
“In addition to having a market with enormous potential, Brazil is also known as the Country of Football. Therefore, we are sure that Brazilians will be as interested as we are in this incredible Fan Tokens market”, says Alessandro Valente, President of Bitci Brasil.
The company also has already signed outstanding partnerships. In addition to the contracts with Fortaleza and Coritiba, state champions of the current season, the company is a partner of Ceará, Vitória-BA, Sport, and even the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF).
This latest release, called BFT (Brazilian Fan Token), exclusive to the foreign market, was a sales success, being fully sold in less than 24 hours and will soon be available in Brazil.
“Bitci Brasil is the Brokerage that is on the side of the Champions, and the partnerships with CBF and with Brazilian clubs highlight this very well. We know and understand the passion of Brazilians for the sport and, for this reason, we want to become leaders in this market”, emphasizes Alessandro Valente. The company’s next steps also involve investing in Brazilian football, this will happen through actions developed with the teams, as explained by Alessandro.
The sale of Fan Tokens, through the broker, also brings benefits to clubs and to CBF itself, which receive part of the profits obtained in these assets. “This is a mutually beneficial partnership that has great potential. This is what we will show to teams and stakeholders”, concludes Alessandro. Mostly the fans.
The release of fan tokens from several clubs and the selection is expected in the second quarter of 2022.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza