PlayAGS, Inc., a leading supplier of slot, table, and interactive products and services to the global gaming industry, announced it recently received approval to place its growing portfolio of high-performing electronic gaming machines (“EGMs”) and table products with casino operators in Colorado and Missouri. This entrance marks a significant milestone for AGS and further supports the Company’s mission to become a top-tier gaming supplier in North America.
“Getting licensed in these two important jurisdictions is a meaningful piece of AGS’ overall growth strategy, in combination with the investments we have made in hiring top talent within R&D and expanding our game studios worldwide,” said Mark DeDeaux, AGS Senior Vice President and General Manager, Slots. “We are pleased to be able to offer our high-performing, chart-topping new products to customers in both the Colorado and Missouri markets.”
The entrance into the new jurisdictions comes on the heels of the Company’s successful launch of its latest portrait upright cabinet, Spectra UR43, featuring its market-resonant Triple Coin Treasuresgame family. The proven three-bag style games have been a hit with players across North America and are among AGS’ first placements in Colorado and Missouri. Spectra UR43launched earlier this year with a bang; the cabinet has topped the Eilers & Krejcik Game Performance survey for nine consecutive months since January 2023.
Players can find Triple Coin Treasures in Colorado casinos: Century Casino & Hotel Central City, Golden Nugget Cripple Creek, and Monarch Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk. In Missouri, players can find AGS games at Horseshoe St. Louis, River City Casino Hotel, Hollywood Casino St. Louis, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa, Harrah’s Kansas City, Bally’s Kansas City Casino, and Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City.
Top 6 AGS Highlights at the Indian Gaming Association Trade Show and Convention
AGS (NYSE: AGS), a global gaming supplier of high-performing slot, table and interactive products, today announced its must-see products at the Indian Gaming Association (IGA) Trade Show and Convention in San Diego from March 29 to 30, 2023.
“We are looking forward to once again having the opportunity to connect with our tribal partners,” the President and Chief Executive Officer for AGS, David Lopez, said. “IGA is an incredible opportunity for us to showcase our portfolio and deep pipeline of products coming out this year. We believe that our R&D team has created products that offer a unique and exciting experience for players and casino operators alike. And we could not be more excited to share our developments with our customers.”
In booth 2231, AGS will exhibit its latest slot games and cutting-edge table technology that touts its broad portfolio and diverse market offerings; a direct result of its recent game studio expansion. These six must-see products will be on display at IGA:
* The number-one performing new portrait upright cabinet since October 2022, Spectra UR43 with the top-indexing new core video game, Shamrock Fortunes.
* The highly configurable Orion Curve Premium with a reimagined version of AGS’ legendary, player-favorite game River Dragons.
* More three-reel, high denomination video game options including the debut of Diamond Boost on the 75-inch dual-screen cabinet, Orion Rise, and higher bet levels on Mega Diamond and Gold Inferno.
* Exciting new game themes and brand extensions add to the breadth and depth of AGS’ core and premium content library.
* New triggers added to the roulette version of AGS’ award-winning progressive side bet Bonus Spin Xtreme.
* The headline-grabbing progressive system STAX paired with 3 Card Catch and the quick-cycling, easy-to-install single-deck shuffler PAX S.
Powered by WPeMatico
AGS’ Award-Winning Bonus Spin™ Xtreme Progressive Nearing $1 Million Jackpot
A table games player at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey could become a millionaire soon. AGS’ table games side bet progressive, Bonus Spin
Borgata features 17 tables with the linked Bonus Spin Xtreme progressive jackpot on multiple table games including AGS’ Bonus Spin Xtreme for Blackjack and Criss Cross Poker®. A million-dollar hit on Bonus Spin Xtreme would be the first in the side bet’s history, but not the first for AGS’ table games division. Earlier this week, a table games player at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek in Florida hit a $1.2 million jackpot on AGS’ Super 4® Progressive Jackpot.
Powered by WPeMatico
AGS Partners with DraftKings Casino to Offer Award-Nominated Online Slot Games
PlayAGS, Inc., a leading supplier of high-performing slot, table, and interactive products and services to the global gaming industry, announced a new online game content partnership with DraftKings, Inc.. Per the terms of the arrangement, AGS will provide DraftKings Casino with over 20 of its proprietary slot titles to help turbocharge DKNG’s North American i-casino operations.
AGS currently has over 10 titles live with DKNG in New Jersey, including popular player-favorites River Dragons®, Fu Nan Fu Nu
“The launch of AGS’ real-money gaming (“RMG”) content on DraftKings Casino represents a considerable accomplishment for the Company,” said Gary Hardy, AGS Senior Vice President and General Manager of Interactive. “We are pleased to provide DraftKings players in New Jersey with the differentiated, exciting, and high-energy gaming experiences we are known for delivering, and we are excited to further expand our partnership with DKNG moving forward.”
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans5 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Arena Esportiva5 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia