- Draft agenda of the 2023 Prague Gaming & TECH Summit is now available
- Leading speakers from globally recognized companies confirmed
- Early Bird rate available until the end of the year
The success of the PRAGUE GAMING & TECH SUMMIT is guaranteed based on the results the team at HIPTHER Agency has seen in the past 7 years when connecting several industry stakeholders during their summits and meetups. Without any doubt, the #hipthers always strive to bring quality discussions for the audience.
In 2023, the 2-day event will feature even more forward-thinking discussions, bring quality compliance reports and share the latest market-related information from Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, and more.
The event takes place at the Vienna House Andel’s Prague between 29-30 March, and the delegates are invited to take part in an upgraded event that has always been considered as a must-attend conference in the region for many leaders.
The draft agenda is now available and the organizers invite you to register at the discounted Early Bird rate that is available until the end of the year.
The draft agenda includes the following panels and topics:
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Czech Republic
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Slovakia, Poland
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: D-A-CH
- Fintech in the CEE region and beyond
- Fintech-bank partnerships
- Emerging Risks in the Convergence of Payments and Commerce
- The risks that are ahead for Fintech, increased exposure to regulatory requirements, sanctions, and legal actions
- Thrive in a more regulated business environment
- Blockchain in the CEE region and beyond
- European Union wanting regulations on crypto
- Digital Euro
- Markets in Crypto-Assets Regulation (MiCA)
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Transparency
- Sustainability, and the blockchain
- IMGL MasterClass
- The opportunity and challenges of entering the US, iGaming market trends and global expansion
- Preparing for Quantum Times
- Quantum computing and Quantum technology
- 10. How is the technical SEO setup different for affiliates versus operators and what to watch out for?
- 11. VRevolution – XR, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in their golden age
- AI and automation, ethics and barriers
- The Ongoing Democratization of AI
- Generative AI
- Ethical and Explainable AI
- Augmented Working
- Responsible Gaming
- Marketing in the metaverse, how will Web3 and NFTs help define the future of iGaming and sporting events
- NFTs – unlocking the potential of digital assets
- Esports in the CEE region
- The Slots Business, game development, streaming
- Cybersecurity, a growing need
75 speakers are already confirmed, here are some of the names from the extensive list:
- Claire Osborne – Vice President of Interactive, Inspired Entertainment
- Hayley Brady – PARTNER, HEAD OF MEDIA AND DIGITAL, UK at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Deborah Boecha – Founder and CEO at Onit Center
- Viktoria Soltesz – Founder at PSP Angels
- Ivana Flynn – SEO Director at ComeOn Group
- Rita McClelland – Principal Analysts at VIXIO
- Jose Uribe – Head of Innovation at All-in Global
- Daniel Gunba – Founder / CEO of NFT project TRIIONFT
- Conrad Bugeja – Group Head SEO at LeoVegas
- Vadim Aidlin – Chief Executive Officer at Mamuta Media
- Milorad Matejic – Director of SEO & Publishing at Gaming Innovation Group
- Robert Lenzhofer – Co-Founder & CEO at Hölle Games
- Dr. Arthur Stadler – Attorney and Founding partner at STADLER VÖLKEL Attorneys at Law
- Alexis Wicén – CEO and Founder of Unibo and Scatters
- Dimitris Panageas – Group General Counsel of KAIZEN GAMING
- Marek Plota – Founding Attorney at RM Legal & Gaming In Poland
- Amir Mirzaee – COO & Managing Director of Bayes Esports
- Dr. Joerg Hofmann – Partner at MELCHERS LAW
- Sönke Kirchhof – CEO at INVR.SPACE
- David Stancel – CTO & CIO at Fumbi
- Jakub Kolomicenko – Senior Compliance Officer at Kaizen Gaming
- William J. Pascrell, III, Esq – Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Gustaf Hoffstedt – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Piotr Dynowski – Partner/Attorney at Law/Head of IP/Media/Tech&Comms Practice at Bird & Bird Poland
Besides the speakers and moderator, the top decision-makers and business influencers are joining the key event of the Central and Eastern European region during Spring time and be ready to gain access to a wealth of information while also enjoying some quality networking.
C-level executives, compliance experts, government officials who are active in the iGaming, eSports, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality, and many more are going to share their knowledge and are ready to meet you in Prague between 29-30 March 2023.
Participants also have the opportunity to explore the future by entering the metaverse via virtual reality goggles onsite during the show.
At the moment you can enjoy a substantial discount by opting for the Early Bird Rate when registering your Delegate Pass or opting for the Combo Pass (which includes 3 nights of accommodation at the official hotel). You can find more details here: https://hipther.com/events/prague/regprague2023/
As always, the team is continuing their initiative for a sustainable future are taking even more steps that directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity
Additionally, make sure to keep an eye on the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, which also offer a virtual opportunity to stay up to date with the gaming industry throughout the year.
To receive constant updates from the HIPTHER network and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Zoltan Tuendik (Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther) at [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico