Galaxy Racer and Malaysia-based content creator Natasha ‘Tashbunny’ Hashim, who is signed under esports, gaming and lifestyle organisation Galaxy Racer has won the Rising Talent Golden Bullet Award for the Season 4 PUBG Mobile Pro League Awards at yesterday’s ceremony. This award comes shortly after Tashbunny’s re-entry into professional esports sportscasting and analysis and was decided by fan votes.
- Natasha ‘Tashbunny’ Hashim commented, “Winning this award came as a surprise as I’m very new in the PMPL Malaysia and Singapore community. It has been a very humbling journey especially since it’s my first time doing professional analysis for PUBGM. My first step into the esports world started off as an esports host with limited knowledge of some of the games I hosted. I was more of a casual gamer and only knew of one esports game which was League of Legends. Someone once told me that my path to being a caster and analyst isn’t a path taken by many but I feel that is definitely the best path for me. It’s surprising how much you learn just by watching tournaments after so many years!
- “I started off in esports when I was 26, and honestly, I didn’t really feel like I achieved much till I was 29 years old. Prior to that, I remembered feeling so lost and there were times where I felt like a failure to the point that I actually left the esports industry for a year. I’m so thankful for the people around me that gave me the confidence to return to esports. While many are already successful and ahead, I’m glad that I trusted my instincts that everyone blooms at their own pace. Mine just so happened to be slightly later than I expected. I’m more than excited to embark on this new journey with Galaxy Racer’s expansion into the MY/SG market. I look forward to creating next-level content for the fans and the gaming community!”
- Melvyn Lim, Galaxy Racer’s Country Manager for Malaysia & Singapore comments: “Tash has a charismatic personality and a relatable and engaging persona that has created a wonderful community around her. I have been watching her progress as a content creator since her eGG Network days and when the opportunity came to get her onboard with Galaxy Racer in October, we jumped at it. Her winning this award is a further reinforcement to everyone that her hard work and perseverance to be a successful gaming personality is starting to pay off.”
- Founded in 2019, Galaxy Racer is one of the fastest-growing esports, gaming and lifestyle organisations in the world, with over 100 content creators, over 500 million followers and over 2.5 billion monthly views.
- Nigma Galaxy, the esports team competitive division of Galaxy Racer, hosts an impressive roster of teams in Dota 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, Fortnite, Valorant, Wild Rift, PUBG Mobile, BGMI and Free Fire.
Powered by WPeMatico