HIPTHER FESTIVAL takes place between 8-12 November and includes 5 conferences hosted by the #hipthers.
We are really thankful for the interest which has been shown towards our meetups / virtual conferences and especially the HIPTHER FESTIVAL XXI. We would like to send you this reminder note that today we are going to open the virtual doors and welcome you and +6000 other participants on the virtual stage of TECH Conference Series: America.
Here is the breakdown of today’s program:
Day 1 – TECH Conference Series: America – 8 November
- 10:40 – 10:45 ET (15:40 – 15:45 CET) – WELCOME MESSAGE BY THE #HIPTHERS
- 10:45 – 11:15 ET (15:45 – 16:15 CET) – KEYNOTE PRESENTATION – HOW INTERACTIVE LIVE STREAMING IS DRIVING AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT
- Presenter: Oliver Lietz – CEO at nanocosmos
- 11:15 – 12:00 ET (16:15 – 17:00 CET) – ETHICALLY DESIGNED TECHNOLOGY & DEMYSTIFYING DECENTRALIZED FINANCE
- Dr. Mihaela Ulieru – President at IMPACT Institute for the Digital Economy
- Dean Rakic – Chief Scientist at TAAL Distributed Technologies
- Dr. Robin Kiera – Founder and CEO at Digitalscouting
- Moderator: Stefania Barbaglio – Founder and Director at Cassiopeia Services
- 12:00 – 13:00 ET (17:00 – 18:00 CET) – ESPORTS ON THE RISE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TECH COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA
- Marius Adomnica – Lawyer at Segev LLP
- Alex Iaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar
- Flavien Guillocheau – CEO at PandaScore
- Bart Barden – COO and Managing Director at Esports Technologies
- Moderator: Stephen A. Crystal – Managing Director and owner of SCCG Management
- 13:00 – 14:00 ET (18:00 – 19:00 CET) – INVESTING IN AI AND SPORTS
- Daniel Bernard – Investor and General Partner at Mindspring Capital
- Lloyd Danzig – Founder & Managing Partner at Sharp Alpha Advisors
- Matt Davey – President & CEO at Tekkorp Capital LLC
- Moderator: Wayne Kimmel – Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital
- 14:00 – 14:45 ET (19:00 – 19:45 CET) – AI FOR HUMANS AND THE PLANET (IS THERE ANY BUSINESS VALUE FROM AI)
- Péter W. Szabó – CEO of AceTech
- Ana-Maria Stancu – Robot Fleet Admiral at Bucharest Robots
- Felix Negoiță – Software Engineer
- Moderator: Alex Mărginean – Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency
- 14:45 – 15:15 ET (19:45 – 20:15 CET) – CRYPTO CATCHUP WITH SEGEV LLP
- Matt Bailey – CEO & Director at GameOn
- Santiago Jaramillo – Chief Product Officer at GameOn
- Moderator: Ron Segev – Founding Partner of Segev LLP
The full agenda of the conference (times and speakers) can be found here: https://hiptherfestival.com/#schedule
Here a few things you should remember:
To access the live stream and engage with the speakers, you have multiple options:
Option 1 (by app):
Join directly with your Zoom app (you can download here) and use the below details to join the meetings between 8-12 November:
Meeting ID: 528 624 7083
Option 2 (via WireUp):
Log into your WireUp account and hover your mouse to “Events” and click on the “Live Streams” option. Enter your name, email and click Join
Option 3 (just watch via browser):
To only watch the raw live stream, you can visit https://hipther.com/tv/ or subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified once we go live: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfMx3Bqx90E4Pax1Xzg3EtA
The HIPTHER FESTIVAL focuses on some of the most talked-about industries and is powered by the agency’s media outlets.
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone and Gaming Americas and the team is excited to invite interested parties to review their android news app on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency) on [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) on [email protected]
ABOUT HIPTHER AGENCY:
One Stop Agency for multiple industries, services and activities.
HIPTHER AGENCY is the parent brand of several leading news outlets and international conferences that cover several industries such as Entertainment, Technology, Gaming and Gambling, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Quantum Technology, Legal Cannabis, Health and Lifestyle, VR/AR, eSports and many more.
Hipther Agency consists of 14 news outlets that cover news from around the world and a portfolio of conferences that cover five continents (North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean and Europe).
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
Powered by WPeMatico