While some parts of British Columbia are cooling down with the official start to autumn last week, Lotto Max is heating up with a $70-million jackpot up for grabs tonight. With an estimated 13 Maxmillions also being drawn, lottery players across B.C. will have a chance to play for $83 million in total prizes.
Players can purchase Lotto Max tickets at any of the 3,500 lottery retailers in British Columbia, as well as online at PlayNow.com or on the BCLC Lotto! app.
The $70-million jackpot isn’t the only prize up for grabs in B.C. – a winning $15-million Lotto Max ticket purchased in Vancouver for the August 13, 2021 draw that matched all seven numbers has yet to be claimed. All lottery prize winners have 52 weeks from the draw date printed on their ticket to come forward to claim their prize. The specific retail location where the winning lottery ticket was purchased, and the lottery winners’ name(s) will be announced after the winner has come forward to claim their prize.
So far in 2021, B.C. lottery players have redeemed more than $162 million in winnings from Lotto Max.
Lotto Max Quick Facts:
- Jackpots of $10-$70 million
- Two draws a week: Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m. PST
- $5 for three selections of seven numbers
- Numbers are selected from 1 to 50
- $1 million Maxmillions prizes are offered when the main jackpot reaches and exceeds $50 million
- Odds of winning the main jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
- Overall odds to win a prize: 1 in 7 per $5 play
BCLC offers socially responsible gambling entertainment while generating income to benefit British Columbians. Remember, play for fun, not to make money. Visit GameSense.com.
Powered by WPeMatico