GamingAmericas.com announces the date and draft agenda of the first virtual quarterly virtual meetup in 2021.
We are excited to announce that the registrations are open for the Q1 Virtual Meetup which will take place on 28 January 2021.
The title of the first meetup of the year is Gambling Industry Reboot and you can already register here!
As an update to the previous announcement about the virtual meetups, we have made the meetups free to attend.
The aim of the quarterly virtual meetups is to increase the access to quality information, but also provide an excellent opportunity to participate in engaging discussions about the North and Latin American gambling industry.
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
- Reclassification of DFS entry fees by the IRS
- US Legislation Update – Which states to monitor in 2021
- The synergy between land-based and online operations (Multichannel convergence, omni-channel, availability on mobile)
- The Gambling Industry on the stock exchange (fanatical evaluations, IPOs, M&As, SPACs, consolidations)
- The US Gambling Industry seeks innovation (eSports is not the so near future, next generation of sports betting, interactive arenas, betting experience in the future, user experience, sports hospitality, fan engagement)
- Canada – Online Gaming, onwards and upwards in 2021 (sports betting bill, Single-Event Sports Betting and online gambling licensing)
- Learning the ropes: The Payments Industry in North America (obstacles of the payment industry in North America and positive news)
- Blockchain and the Gambling Industry, why are we not talking about it? (time to ditch technophobia in North America, transparency and fairness solutions offered by blockchain, data privacy)
- Latin America – Regulation updates: Colombia experience, Panama, Argentina, Brazil
- Debate: Is Latin America learning from the European mistakes?
- Emerging Latin American markets: Chile, Uruguay, Peru (Lotteries representatives)
- Top regulators roundtable
- Focus on the Caribbean region
The final version of the discussions will be announced in mid-January.
The meetups feature several panel discussions per region and topics that are joined by key industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and sometimes government officials/regulators.
All meetups offer the opportunity to network online in special break-out sessions, but also join a round table discussion which answers all burning questions of the industry at a certain point in time during 2021.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
Powered by WPeMatico