OddsSeeker.com has unveiled a new sweepstakes casino rating system, which will quantifiably rank operators by several key factors.
On February 1, 2024, the company launched a new 6-point rating system, a complete reimagining of sweepstakes casino reviews. It will offer insight into the way these casinos work, providing players with invaluable information so they can easily understand which gaming site is right for them.
This enables a weighting of sweepstakes casinos that have unique offerings such as PayPal cashier options, live dealer games, sports predictions, and so on.
Through easy-to-scan infographics, the score will both subjectively and objectively numerically rank each sweepstakes casino, allowing players to immediately understand the fine print behind bonuses, as well as site offerings.
You can find an example of this latest rating system in OddsSeeker’s Sportzino review, which is a new sweepstakes casino on the market.
With 25 years of experience in the casino gaming industry worldwide and 10 years advocating for players in the US, the OddsSeeker team has a wealth of knowledge of the overall customer experience at gaming sites.
OddsSeeker has conducted research in the social and sweepstakes casino industries since 2016, and for the past four years, the entire focus of OddsSeeker has been to provide reviews and ratings of sweepstakes casinos.
“We want to help people understand the most important differences between sweepstakes casinos so they can understand the benefits and risks of sites where they’ll potentially spend their money. We created this system to help people get more bang for their buck playing games online,” said Alicia Butler, Editor.
The new six-point review and rating criteria are based on player experience, existing player promotions, games, cashier, welcome bonus, and comparative analysis. Three points of criteria are subjective and based on data, and three points are based on an expert’s subjective assessment.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia6 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich6 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe6 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom6 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe5 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa5 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans4 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia4 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble