Welcome to our weekly roundup of American gambling news again! Here, we are going through the weekly highlights of the American gambling industry which include the latest news, new partnerships and new appointments. Read on and get updated.
Aristocrat Gaming announced that it has been awarded entry into the Québec video lottery terminal (VLT) gaming market. Distribution of Aristocrat VLTs is anticipated to begin in early Summer 2024.
Great Canadian Entertainment has opened an 18-table poker room at Pickering Casino Resort. The room is located on the third floor and will operate 24/7. The room has 16 traditional tables and two private high stakes rooms. It has a bar and tableside food delivery from The District, the resort’s food hall. The casino itself opened last year.
eCOGRA, the globally renowned Independent Testing Laboratory specialising in the testing, inspection and certification of online gambling software and systems, announced the opening of its new office in Denver, Colorado, marking a significant milestone in their expansion into the US.
BlueBet Holdings announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, BlueBet Louisiana LLC, has been licenced to operate in Louisiana under its ClutchBet B2C brand and has taken its first bets. Louisiana is ClutchBet’s third US B2C state, with the brand already live in Iowa and Colorado, continuing the Company’s “Capital Lite” US market entry strategy.
Newport Global Advisors, a leading middle market manager of opportunistic stressed and distressed credit investment, announced the completion of the sale of Mesquite Gaming LLC. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Underdog Sports, the fast-growing sports gaming platform, announced a partnership with McConnell Golf as part of its application for a sports betting license in North Carolina. Sedgefield Country Club, a private club, located in Greensboro, and host of the PGA TOUR’s Wyndham Championship, appointed Underdog to host, manage, operate and support the Underdog branded online gambling services in the state.
Light & Wonder announced that the Company will make its Québec market arrival in 2024 through an agreement to provide Video Lottery Terminals to Loto-Québec. Under this agreement, Light & Wonder will deliver KASCADA DUAL SCREEN gaming machines to be placed throughout the province.
Scientific Games has named Andrew Jackson as the company’s Vice President of Environmental, Social and Governance. Jackson, an expert in ESG with a background in multiple areas of engineering, joined Scientific Games in 1999. He most recently served as the Director of Quality, Compliance and R&D, based at the company’s UK instant game production and technology facility.
DraftKings has appointed Marie Donoghue as its new chief business and growth officer. Donoghue last served as Amazon’s vice president of global sports video. It was confirmed she was leaving the company earlier this month. In her new role, Donoghue will play a key role in driving further growth for DraftKings as it explores new business opportunities. She will also be charged with spearheading various internal processes.
Maurice Wooden has been appointed the president of Fontainebleau Las Vegas, a five-star luxury resort and casino on the Las Vegas Strip. A 36-year veteran of the luxury hospitality sector, Mr.Wooden’s experience and expertise complement the newly opened Fontainebleau Las Vegas, which is built upon a 70-year legacy of sublime beauty, unparalleled service and timeless design.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
PGCB Reports 2.7% Revenue Increase in January 2024 Compared to January 2023
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) reported that the combined total revenue generated from all forms of gaming, along with fantasy contests, during January 2024 was $477,151,563, an increase of 2.72% compared to revenue generated in January 2023.
Sources of gaming revenue regulated by the PGCB include slot machines, table games, internet gaming, sports wagering, fantasy contests, and video gaming terminals (VGTs). The PGCB has posted separate reports for these types of gaming on its website, https://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/.
Total tax revenue generated collectively through all forms of gaming and fantasy contests was $195,226,186 during January 2024.
- Ukrainian National Lottery Unveils New Instant Lotteries with NeoGames Partnership
- Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
- Playtech Live and Sony Pictures Television extend agreement for Who Wants to be a Millionaire? until 2028
- Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
- Shaping the Future of Betting: SBC Summit North America Announces ‘Sports Betting’ Track
- All Eyes on LatAm Markets at Gaming Insights Rio
- Blaze Gaming turns up the heat by joining First Look Games
- Betby strengthens partnership with Bad Hombre Gaming
- PopOk Gaming’s new Crash Game release Crash Extreme
- Gaming Corps to provide thrilling games suite to WKND in latest partnership
- Swintt strikes gold in Dynamite Boost
- Clarion Gaming Digital Expands North American Reach with Global Gaming Business Acquisition
- Sportingtech Pens Latin America Content Deal with iGaming Supplier Darwin Gaming
- Revealing the victors of the Casino Guru Awards 2024
- LIGHTNING BOX™ UNVEILS LANDMARK DUAL LAUNCH WITH THUNDERING SHENLONG™ AND THUNDERING GORILLA™
Australia7 days ago
ACMA Blocks More Illegal Gambling Websites
Press Releases7 days ago
Wazdan takes Online Gaining™ to stand A170 during the SBC Summit Rio 2024
Latest News7 days ago
Week 7/2024 slot games releases
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Supremeland Gaming Moves into the United States Gaming Market After Gaining Landmark Approval in Pennsylvania
Latest News6 days ago
BiS Festival 2024 will take the iGaming world to the Marvelous City
Latest News7 days ago
Unibet and Tour de Tietema Launches Heart Health Awareness Campaign – “Follow Your Heart”
Australia4 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Gambling in the USA6 days ago
AGA to Host State of the Industry Presentation, Release Report on Record-Breaking 2023 Commercial Gaming Revenue