Welcome to our weekly roundup of American gambling news again! Here, we are going through the weekly highlights of the American gambling industry which include the latest news and new partnerships. Read on and get updated.
Juicy Stakes Casino has announced Thanksgiving-themed promotions, offering various incentives to its players during the festive season. The online platform aims to engage its audience through a series of offers centred around the Thanksgiving holiday. One of the main features of their promotional campaign is the Thanksgiving Dinner Lucky Pick. This offering aims to provide players with a chance to uncover surprises and exclusive deals by selecting from four Thanksgiving platters. These selections may yield Free Spins, Deposit Bonuses and Poker Promotions.
Bet365 has announced its official launch into the state of Louisiana. With this news, the Pelican State becomes the seventh state of bet365’s expansion in the US, which already includes Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio and Virginia.
New York State’s Responsible Play Partnership, consisting of New York Council on Problem Gambling (NYCPG), New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) and New York State Gaming Commission, continues to improve the voluntary self-exclusion (VSE) process at gaming facilities across the state. The NYCPG has launched a new free VSE Support Programme to help individuals who recognise they may have a gambling problem quickly find the resources they need to exclude themselves from gambling activities in New York.
Bet365 have extended their support of the US Darts Masters with a new sponsorship agreement for the World Series of Darts event in New York. The leading online betting sportsbook has enjoyed two successful years as the title sponsor of the US Darts Masters since the event moved to The Theatre at Madison Square Garden. The bet365 US Darts Masters is one of the World Series’ most popular events, with eight top PDC stars facing off against eight North American contenders across two days.
Hornets Sports & Entertainment and bet365 announced an exclusive long-term partnership under which bet365 becomes an Official Partner of the Charlotte Hornets and will become the Official Mobile Sports Betting Partner of the Charlotte Hornets subject to bet365 becoming licensed to operate in North Carolina. The partnership provides bet365 with significant branding and signage at Spectrum Centre, as well as on hornets.com, Hornets social media platforms, the Hornets App and the team’s TV and radio game broadcasts.
BetMGM has collaborated once again with actress and singer Vanessa Hudgens for its latest online casino campaign, “Library of Games”. The campaign premiered on Monday, Nov. 20. It is a 30-second fresh spot featuring Vanessa Hudgens in an iGame library, and it comes to life using the BetMGM app on her smartphone.
Pragmatic Play is achieving further expansion in Paraguay and Brazil after signing a multi-vertical deal with Giro Win. The deal encompasses the supplier’s Slots, Live Casino and Virtual Sports products, bringing its portfolio to an even greater LatAm audience. Pragmatic Play’s Slots portfolio has seen numerous player-favourite additions in recent weeks that will soon be available for Giro Win’s costumers, including new titles in the iconic Big Bass franchise as well as the renowned John Hunter series. The agreement also includes award-winning staples such as Sugar Rush and Gates of Olympus.
Bragg Gaming Continues U.S. Expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan
Bragg Gaming Group proudly announces that it has gone live with its newest games and Remote Game Server (RGS) technology at Golden Nugget in Michigan. This milestone marks a significant step in Bragg’s ongoing commitment to delivering innovative and engaging content to players across North America.
Games now available to Golden Nugget’s players in Michigan include popular titles such as “Cai Fu Emperor Ways” and “Egyptian Magic” from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab, along with the thrilling “Devil’s Lock” from Bluberi.
All online casino games delivered on Bragg’s new RGS technology come with the Company’s Fuze promotional tools as standard which offer player engagement features on games such as free rounds, tournaments and quests.
H2 Gambling Capital projects an impressive Gross Win of over USD $2 billion for the regulated online casino market in Michigan in 2024, highlighting the tremendous growth potential in the region.
Kunal Mishra, Chief Operating Officer – Americas, at Bragg Gaming Group, said: “We continue to strengthen our relationships with key iGaming operators in North America, and the expansion with Golden Nugget in Michigan is a testament to our successful strategy. By offering our high-quality, engaging content, we aim to contribute to the long-term growth of our partners and provide an exceptional gaming experience for players.
“This achievement builds on Bragg’s existing collaboration with Golden Nugget, aligning with the company’s vision to deliver cutting-edge gaming solutions to players in the rapidly growing U.S. iGaming market.”
Fanatics Sportsbook Launches Today in Michigan
Fanatics Betting and Gaming, a subsidiary of Fanatics Holdings Inc, a global digital sports platform, launched the Fanatics Sportsbook & Casino today in Michigan. Sports fans living in and visiting Michigan will be able to download the Fanatics Sportsbook on iOS and Android and begin their Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino experience. Michigan marks the thirteenth state for the Fanatics Sportsbook and third state for Fanatics Casino.
In August 2023, Fanatics Betting and Gaming began acquiring the U.S. businesses of PointsBet and planning the migration of PointsBet customers to the Fanatics Sportsbook app. Today in Michigan only, each PointsBet customer’s username, password, account balance, rewards points and responsible gaming settings will be automatically migrated to the Fanatics Sportsbook.
The Fanatics Sportsbook makes being a fan easy with fast signup, easy betting, transparent withdrawals and is disrupting the sports betting industry with the following new features:
- Building a better sportsbook: The Fanatics Sportsbook app was built natively on iOS and Android. The design, speed and quality of the navigation experience rival the sports betting apps in the market today that were not built specifically for iOS and Android.
- FanCash: The Fanatics Sportsbook is the only sportsbook that gives customers up to 5% of their wager back in FanCash. Every dollar of FanCash is a dollar to spend on bonus bets or at Fanatics.com.
- Discover: Everything a customer cares about, including marquee games, key stats, trending bets, delivered straight to one location – the Discover feed.
- Search: The Fanatics Sportsbook offers industry-leading search functionality, including a search bar, recent searches, autocomplete, synonym/alias and deep linking. Customers can search easily for the bet they want and bet directly right from the search results.
As part of the launch in Michigan, Fanatics Betting and Gaming will also launch its new online casino, embedded in the Fanatics Sportsbook app. The newly designed Fanatics Casino will feature a range of classic and popular casino favorites like roulette, slots and blackjack along with offering customers the following exciting new features:
- Play with IGT Play Digital: Fanatics Casino players can enjoy a range of highly engaging IGT PlayDigital games including many of the classic titles that iGaming players love including Cash Eruption, Fortune Coin and Cleopatra, as well as a suite of MegaJackpots titles, proprietary table games and video poker content.
- Evolved Live Casino Games: Fanatics Casino has partnered with Evolution to provide customers with world-leading live casino games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Poker variants. In addition, Evolution will provide Fanatics Casino with an exciting lineup of online slots, the award-winning Lightning Roulette, and many more games to come.
- Wonderful New Games: Light & Wonder will provide Fanatics Casino with a wide range of the company’s first party titles, including top-performing games 88 FORTUNES, JIN JI BAO ENDLESS TREASURES, DANCING DRUMS EXPLOSION, and ULTIMATE FIRE LINK CHINA STREET. In addition, Light & Wonder will offer Fanatics Casino customers access to third party aggregated content from some of the world’s biggest studios such as Big Time Gaming, Reel Play, Gaming Realms and Hacksaw.
- Rewards: Casino customers can earn FanCash back on bets, spins and hands and convert FanCash to bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook or to purchase team merchandise at Fanatics.com.
- Fanatics Game Studios: Fanatics Betting and Gaming has produced exclusive content including the new Fanatics Blackjack game developed in partnership with Boom Entertainment. More games are scheduled for later this year.
Fanatics Betting and Gaming believes that responsible gaming is a core tenet and a part of the organization’s DNA. Online customers will have access to Responsible Gaming tools to manage their time and money alongside a best in class Help Center, chat experience and knowledgeable agents with 24/7 coverage.
To download images and videos of the Fanatics Sportsbook and Casino, visit the Fanatics Media Center and for more news and information, follow us on the Fanatics Sportsbook social channels on X @FanaticsBook_PB and on Instagram @FanaticsBook_PB.
Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
PGCB Reports 2.7% Revenue Increase in January 2024 Compared to January 2023
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) reported that the combined total revenue generated from all forms of gaming, along with fantasy contests, during January 2024 was $477,151,563, an increase of 2.72% compared to revenue generated in January 2023.
Sources of gaming revenue regulated by the PGCB include slot machines, table games, internet gaming, sports wagering, fantasy contests, and video gaming terminals (VGTs). The PGCB has posted separate reports for these types of gaming on its website, https://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/.
Total tax revenue generated collectively through all forms of gaming and fantasy contests was $195,226,186 during January 2024.
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble