According to the Ukrainian ua.news portal, Vladislav Leen Stepanov, who is a CS:GO player of the Ukrainian L&G eSports team belonging to the famous businesswoman Alona Shevtsova, was transferred to the Monte Gen academy of another local high-profile team Monte. As of today, the first lineup of the team occupies the 9th place in the world ranking.
Vladislav has been playing CS:GO for L&G since March 2023. He held the position of the defensive rifler and spacing positions for attack.
Vladislav joined the team together with another player David Merl Davidyan and coach Dmitry rjy Chumak. Immediately after the transfer, Leen said that L&G is a very cohesive and persistent team, so it will definitely show its real potential in the near future. And that’s what’s actually happened! In just a few months after the lineup update, the team showed excellent results in the most popular tournaments and reached the top 100 of the world in the prestigious HLTV rating.
“L&G is a cool team, and these guys really know everything about teamwork. Therefore, I am sure that we will show our real level soon. Our progress is much faster than in other teams,” says Vladislav Leen Stepanov.
Alexander Dovzhenko, who is the founder of ENTER ESPORT agency, which promotes L&G, thanked Vladislav Leen Stepanov for a strong partnership with L&G and wished him great achievements in the new team.
“Together with Vlad, we spent one of the most productive periods of our team. In addition to professional relationships, we managed to establish good personal relationships. We would like to thank Vladislav for his contribution to the development of our team and wish him good luck and achievement of his goals in the new team,” said Alexander Dovzhenko, CEO of ENTER ESPORT.
He also recalled that the L&G team started competing in top tournaments and almost immediately made its way to the Advanced division of the ESEA League Europe. In addition, the team participated and won prizes in such European tournaments as the SCL League, WhiteBit Crypto Open, Phoenix League, and local competitions.
The L&G eSports team was founded in 2021 on the initiative of Alona Shevtsova, a Ukrainian businesswoman, philanthropist, and active participant in the Ukrainian fintech community. Both in Ukraine and abroad, Alona Shevtsova is known as the founder of the LEO International Payment System. In addition, she was a shareholder and chairman of the supervisory board of a large Ukrainian bank. Alona Shevtsova uses the money earned in business for various charitable, educational, and cultural projects, as well as to support the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans6 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza