The National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) and safer gambling solution provider Mindway AI announced their strategic partnership. This partnership will see the integration of Mindway AI’s innovative Gamalyze solution into NCPG’s flagship responsible gambling website, ResponsiblePlay.org.
As part of NCPG’s ongoing commitment to promoting responsible gambling practices and mitigating the risks associated with problem gambling, this partnership signifies a significant leap forward in providing tools and resources for individuals seeking information about responsible gambling and feedback on their own gambling habits.
Gamalyze is an award-winning, gamified reinvention of the self-test designed to identify risky gambling behavior and draw insights from neuroimaging, providing personalized interventions to individuals who may be at risk of developing gambling-related problems. By partnering with Mindway AI, NCPG aims to leverage more engaging and actionable insights to enhance the effectiveness of responsible gambling programs.
ResponsiblePlay.org provides important resources for those who choose to gamble to keep their gambling fun but safe and shares information about how to gamble responsibly. Information about problem gambling and where to get help for problem gambling, whether they are directly or indirectly affected by it, is also available. ResponsiblePlay.org is supported by the NFL via the NFL Foundation.
“We are thrilled to announce our exciting partnership with NCPG nationwide in the US. This collaboration is a testament to our commitment to innovation in responsible gambling and our shared vision of creating a brighter future. Together, we will pave the way for industry transformation and redefine what’s possible. This partnership marks the beginning of a new era, and we’re ready to lead the way,” Rasmus Kjaergaard, CEO of Mindway AI, said.
“Education plays a pivotal role in preventing gambling-related harm. The integration of Gamalyze into ResponsiblePlay.org will empower visitors with an innovative tool to help them make well-informed choices about their gambling behaviour,” Keith S. Whyte, Executive Director of NCPG, said.
The NCPG and Mindway AI partnership represents a significant step forward in advancing responsible gambling practices within the US online gambling landscape. By leveraging human expertise, artificial intelligence and data-driven insights, both organizations are dedicated to protecting vulnerable players and fostering a safer gambling ecosystem.
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView5 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans5 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe5 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia