Streamlined operations, seamless payment processing, and comprehensive reporting are key factors in attracting top affiliates who generate high-quality traffic. Translating its expertise into client knowledge, Affilka by SOFTSWISS shares key insights to consider while searching for an excellent affiliate management software provider.
First and foremost, Affilka’s experts recommend paying attention to the range of technical features a provider could offer and the adaptability of solutions. They should align with specific operator requirements and be highly customisable. Below are the essential features that are imperative for cutting-edge affiliate platforms.
- Versatile and flexible commission options. Operators should be able to craft their payment programs based on various criteria, including the initial deposit amount, wagering thresholds, gaming revenue, and more, encouraging a wider range of affiliates to promote their products or services.
- Payment module. Ideally, this module should integrate all necessary payment systems via API, enabling one-click payment processing. Alternatively, an acceptable approach involves having a transparent process for transferring payment data from the affiliate to the operator, with the operator efficiently handling all payments.
- Comprehensive reporting. Operators should have the possibility to analyse traffic efficiency across various parameters such as brands, partners, campaigns, countries, traffic sources, players, currencies, and periods. This analysis should cover a range of metrics, including clicks, registrations, deposits, game activity, NGR, and conversions. What else matters is the frequency of data updates: the more, the better. The platform should also support postbacks, accommodate affiliates’ custom tracking parameters, and offer API and various data extraction methods.
- Highly-reliable infrastructure. The top priority is to maintain the uninterrupted functionality of affiliate links, ensuring potential players access iGaming brands without fail. A provider should offer a robust visit-tracking system that handles high traffic loads, guaranteeing high availability and reliability.
- Robust data protection and excellent customer support. Swift responsiveness, effective issue resolution, a proactive approach, and the agility to devise solutions are frequently undervalued yet absolutely essential for achieving sustained success.
Anastasia Borovaya, Head of Affilka by SOFTSWISS, summarises: “Finding the right provider for your affiliate software is the basis for initiating a successful journey in affiliate marketing. Convenience and speed of integration, fast set-up, and the ability to migrate historical data are undeniable advantages of a prospective provider. A transparent commercial offer without hidden fees, when you get all the stated functionality without additional charges for individual modules, also reflects the reliability of your chosen partner.”
Undoubtedly, the team behind Affilka has harmoniously incorporated all of the described features into their product, showcasing their dedication to creating a superior offering. This combination ensures the product excels in delivering the best possible results.
2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
2rbo Affiliates, a standout casino and sportsbook affiliate program, is thrilled to announce that it has been shortlisted for the Best Newcomer category at the iGB Affiliate Awards 2024. This recognition is a testament to the hard work, dedication, and strong partnerships that the team at 2rbo Affiliates has built since its launch in 2023.
Jonjo Walsh, Affiliate Manager at 2rbo Affiliates, said, “Being shortlisted for the Best Newcomer category is an incredible achievement for our team. We’ve put in a lot of effort, built strong connections with our partners, and it’s gratifying to see recognition for all our hard work. A big thank you to everyone involved, and to iGB Affiliate for shortlisting us.”
2rbo Affiliates, launched in 2023, operates under four licenses (SGA, MGA, DE, and IE) and manages seven licensed brands. The company offers a range of pricing models, flexible commissions, and no negative carryover, providing a reliable return on affiliates’ efforts. A stellar ReferOn platform ensures easy and efficient affiliate management.
The iGB Affiliate Awards 2024 are part of the iGB Affiliate London 2024 event, designed to celebrate individuals and teams in affiliate marketing and iGaming. The awards will take place following the second day of iGB Affiliate London on 8 February 2024.
Summary from the Extraordinary General Meeting 2023 of Raketech Group Holding PLC
The shareholders of Raketech Group Holding Plc gathered in Malta on 24 November 2023 to hold an extraordinary general meeting. The following resolutions were made:
It was unanimously resolved that Marina Andersson and Patrick Jonker be appointed as members of the Company’s Board of Directors for the period running until the next annual general meeting.
Marina Andersson brings over 20 years of vast senior corporate development and M&A experience from latest Stillfront Group and Deloitte. She has previously worked with financial and strategic advisory, transaction structuring, financial analysis, and company valuation at Carnegie and ICECAPITAL and will bring this expertise to the boardroom at Raketech.
Patrick Jonker brings many years of relevant and successful experience from senior positions within international casino as well as sportsbetting operators such as Betsson Group as MD, and William Hill as International MD.
The two new members of the Board will replace Pierre Cadena who resigned from the role as director of the Company on 9 October 2023, with immediate effect, and Johan Svensson, who opted to step down from the director role on 10 October 2023, to focus entirely on his role as Chief Commercial Officer for the group, where he will continue to work closely with senior management and CEO, Oskar Mühlbach.
In light of the above, the Board of Directors is now composed of the following members, all of them appointed until the end of the next annual general meeting:
- Rolf Ulrik Bengtsson, as member and chairman of the Board of Directors
- Erik Johan Sebastian Skarp, as member
- Clare Marie Boynton, as member
- Marina Andersson, as member
- Patrick Jonker, as member.
Catena Media Divests Italian Sports and Casino Assets for EUR 19.8 Million
Catena Media plc announced that it has entered into agreements to sell its Italy-facing online sports betting and casino assets for EUR 19.8 million to two different buyers.
The transactions together cover the sale of Catena Media’s Italian online sports and casino brands and related assets and mark the group’s exit from the Italian market. One of the transactions has been completed and the other is due to complete in Q4 2023.
The aggregate purchase prices for the sales are paid in three tranches: EUR 12.8 million in October and November 2023, EUR 3.5 million in Q4 2024 and EUR 3.5 million in Q2 2025.
Sale proceeds will primarily be used to repay debt, thereby reducing Catena Media’s leverage ratio. The transactions will give rise to an impairment charge of EUR 2.7 million.
Catena Media’s Italian sports betting and casino brands generated combined revenue in the 12 months from October 2022 to September 2023 of approximately EUR 7.8 million and EBITDA of EUR 3.4 million.
The sale of the Italian brands and assets was carried out as part of the strategic review announced in May 2022 and aligns with the group’s focus on high-growth regulated markets, primarily in the Americas. It will allow Catena Media to streamline operations further and redeploy capital into core focus areas.
Catena Media CEO Michael Daly said: “We are pleased today to have secured a positive outcome for our Italian sports betting and casino brands. We believe their new ownerships will provide them with the right environment to prosper and grow. The sales further sharpen our strategic focus and strengthen our financial position, allowing us to streamline operations further and redeploy capital into our core areas as we double down on capturing expanding opportunities in regulated markets in the Americas.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Australia5 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe5 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe5 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans5 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Asia5 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30
Africa5 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza