ODDSworks Inc., a North American leader in Remote Gaming Server technology and interactive content, announced that it has teamed up with Loto-Québec, to deploy its BETguard Remote Gaming Server (RGS) platform with proprietary and third-party game content in Canada.
ODDSworks will be supplying unique and differentiated online casino, table, scratch cards, and video poker games to Loto-Québec.
“We are excited to bring ODDSworks’ game content to our offering. ODDSworks’ extensive library of proprietary table games will hit the mark with our players,” Stéphane Martel, Head of Product and Innovation with Loto-Québec, said.
“ODDSworks is honored to work with Loto-Québec in its first Canadian market. We expect great results that will lead to further growth with our neighbors to the north. We are excited to see what the future brings with Loto-Québec,” Steven De Mar, EVP at ODDSworks, said.
ODDSworks Partners with Rush Street Interactive
ODDSworks announced that it has partnered with Rush Street Interactive to deploy its BETguard Remote Gaming Server (RGS) platform and proprietary and third-party content in Pennsylvania.
Available as part of RSI’s BetRivers Android and iOS apps and wagering website, all providing online gaming and sports betting to Pennsylvania residents, the deployed products represent ODDSworks’ latest collaboration with RSI, and its first entry into the Pennsylvania i-Gaming market. Plans call for ODDSworks to enter New Jersey with RSI in the very near future.
“We are excited to expand our partnership with Rush Street Interactive to provide our unique, proven game content and versatile BETguard platform to the Pennsylvania i-Gaming market. We look forward to working with RSI to build our respective operations in that state, and other markets, as our close relationship grows in the years to come. RSI is not only a great business partner but a great company,” ODDSworks president Larry DeMar said.
“The principals of ODDSworks are industry veterans who I have known and respected for decades. They will offer our players at BetRivers and PlaySugarhouse in Pennsylvania top quality content. We are pleased to have them as a business partner,” RSI CEO Richard Schwartz said.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
- UNITED KINGDOM TO HOST 2024 PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- New Year’s Eve at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
- FBM Brings Mythic Link Adventures to the United States
- Blaze Roulette Chosen for Casino Barriere Montreux’s GAMRFIRST Live Online Casino
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Amatic
- Week 49/2023 slot games releases
- BGAMING RELEASES FESTIVE BUNDLE OF SLOTS AHEAD OF CHRISTMAS PERIOD
- Xsolla and GamesBeat Announce Global 2024 Tour Partnership
- Everi’s Michael Rumbolz Elected American Gaming Association Chairman
- For Fox Sake! Hölle Games launch new title in “Reel” series
- Endorphina announces a fruitful new product
- Push Gaming enters Switzerland with Grand Casino Luzern
- Gaming Realms races to the jackpot in Slingo Elf Blitz
- GREF Launches Anti-Money Laundering Working Group
BettorView4 days ago
NorthStar Announces New Partnership Agreement with BettorView
Balkans4 days ago
Amusnet Took Part in the Official Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of BBLF
Balkans4 days ago
EGT Digital’s Jackpot Top Seller Clover Chance is Live on Everbet
Baltics5 days ago
PopOK Gaming games are now certified for Lithuania
Eastern Europe5 days ago
7777 gaming goes live on Superbet, Romania’s premier online operator
Compliance Updates5 days ago
Videoslots awarded Swedish licence extension
Arena Esportiva4 days ago
Xtremepush Partners with Vibra Gaming to Accelerate Growth in Latin America
Central Europe4 days ago
CT Interactive’s Content Goes Live with Fortuna Slovakia