Casino Interlaken, the company behind StarVegas.ch which is powered by Greentube, has signed a sponsorship deal with leading Swiss National League ice hockey team SC Bern.
As part of the gold sponsorship package, StarVegas.ch branding will feature during home matches and the casino will host games of musical chairs with fans from the crowd during breaks in play.
Those lucky enough to win StarVegas game of ‘Reise nach Las Vegas’ will earn themselves a signed SC Bern jersey. In addition to this, all winners throughout the season will be placed into a prize draw to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Las Vegas for two.
The Swiss operator will also launch a betting game on its website in which punters can guess the result of the game for a chance to win SC Bern merchandise.
Founded in 1931, SC Bern is one of Switzerland’s most successful and well-supported ice hockey teams, having won the league sixteen times in front of more than 16,000 supporters each game at the PostFinance Arena.
Jens Sellgrad, COO at Casino Interlaken, said: “This sponsorship deal marks the coming together of two Swiss institutions and we are delighted to be able to support SC Bern through this collaboration. We are looking forward to the start of the new season and can’t wait to get behind the squad.”
Rolf Bachmann, Chief Sponsoring Officer at SC Bern, added: “We are hugely grateful for the support of Casino Interlaken. We couldn’t be more excited to kick-start this partnership that will see fans win some incredible prizes throughout the season, including an incredible trip to Las Vegas.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Galaxy Gaming® and Pragmatic Play Expand Licensing Agreement
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
Canada6 days ago
Expanse Studios Forges Super Prospective Media Partnership with SlotsOnlineCanada.com
Australia6 days ago
The Star: Queensland Operations Update Remediation Plan, Licence Suspension and Special Manager
Canada6 days ago
MDC Showcases Exciting $5 Crash Gambling Offer for Canadian Players
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Player’s website already offers EGT Digital’s best selling games
Central Europe6 days ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY EXPANDS SLOVAKIAN PRESENCE WITH NIKÉ
Balkans6 days ago
CT Interactive’s content goes live with Everbet
Africa6 days ago
7777 gaming expands its reach in Nigeria with integration on betBonanza
Asia6 days ago
Mohegan INSPIRE to Hold Soft Opening on November 30