CT Interactive has increased its footprint in Latin America by signing a deal with the operator Slots Del Sol. An exclusive list of 60 games from the global iGaming provider’s rich portfolio and the Hot Luck Jackpot is now live on the operator’s website in Paraguay.
“We are extremely proud that we are expanding our presence in Latin America with Slots Del Sol. We are providing the local customers with our best-selling games and a 3-level interactive jackpot. We plan to continue delivering quality content to our partners,” Martin Ivanov, Director of Business Development at LatAm, said.
“Since the day of the launch, the Paraguayan clients have shown great interest in CT Interactive’s games. We are sure that the partnership will endure and we will extend it in the future,” Camilo Saravia at Slots Del Sol said.
Powered by WPeMatico
Pragmatic Play Goes Live with Slots del Sol in Paraguay
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, has announced that it has gone live with Paraguayan operator Slots del Sol.
Customers of the online casino can now enjoy Pragmatic Play’s highly acclaimed collection of slots, including recent releases Queenie and Wild Beach Party, as well as the upcoming hits Rainbow Gold and the fan-favorite John Hunter titles.
In addition to this, Slots del Sol will also have access to the provider’s complete array of Live Casino and Virtual Sport titles, including classics such as Blackjack and Baccarat, and leading title Sweet Bonanza CandyLand, combining a popular slot with cutting edge Live Casino gameplay.
Victor Arias, VP of Latin American Operations at Pragmatic Play, said: “Slots del Sol is an important partner for us as we look to cement our footprint in Paraguay and we’re very happy to be taking three of our product ranges live with them.
“Our extensive content offering allows us to stand apart as a leading supplier and we’re looking forward to growing together.”
Camilo Saravia at Slots del Sol said: “Pragmatic Play’s multi-product approach was integrated swiftly via a single API, so in a very short space of time we were able to go live with a market-leading content offering.
“This is a huge positive for us, and we’re working very closely with Pragmatic Play to hit new heights together.”
Powered by WPeMatico
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Stakelogic Launches Second Live Jackpot “Progressive Live Jackpot”
- Yggdrasil grows European presence with 711 deal
- Breaking News: New £2 maximum stake for under 25s playing online slots in the UK
- Largest gaming trade show was a galactic success for NOVOMATIC
- DAZN Appoints Brice Daumin as CEO of French and Swiss Operations
- Spillemyndigheden: Error Concerning Renewals of ROFUS Registrations
- Uncover Ancient Treasures in Tiki Tiki Hold ‘N’ Win from Stakelogic
- Flutter Awards Bumper £400K Lifeline to Community Clubs
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
Australia5 days ago
Star Entertainment Announces Jobs Guarantee & Cashless Gaming Trial Agreements in NSW
Andreas Krannich5 days ago
Sportradar Appoints Felippe Marchetti to Lead Integrity Services in Brazil
Central Europe5 days ago
DSWV Calls for Changes as Black Market Betting Rises in 2023
$12.5 Million Venom5 days ago
ACR Poker Offers Dozens of Tickets to $12.5 Million Venom at Enjoy Poker Series in Uruguay
Africa4 days ago
African expansion delights BetGames as Skyward enjoys successful tier-one launch
Central Europe4 days ago
Low6 equips BETFAN with free-to-play arcade games
Balkans3 days ago
FK Partizan Signs Sponsorship Contract with MaxBet
Australia3 days ago
Supercars Partners with Dabble